No announcement yet.

BLUE BALLS, BAT NIPS, and WONDER TITS -SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• it's crazy how much better the movie works with the extra footage in my opinion.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Mz3OlaG9l9U?list=PLpezAxde1Z5SzqIx0SiWnt8CfuvKSjIk T&amp;showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I am not excited for Letojoker but everything else about that movie looks like a lot of fun.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/OLBWeWSjECQ?rel=0&amp;showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• I kind of fucking dig that tattoo on his hand in this clip. Dammit.

Comment

• same. Now that I know how it's used, it'e pretty cool.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Ok, fuck it, I might just be buying into LetoJoker.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                  Ok, fuck it, I might just be buying into LetoJoker.

He's playing Grimdark Cesar Romero. Don't get your hopes too far up.

That being said, Robbie is amazing in this.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post

"Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Robbie's the main reason I'll check out Suicide Squad. Tarzan, too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post

How much Bats do we get?

Comment

• Troy: overall impression of SS? Good? Thumb's up?
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                            Troy: overall impression of SS? Good? Thumb's up?

It's my favorite of the DC Shared Universe movies, but it's not a great film. It's just good enough. They have plenty of room to improve.

They also need to quit undercutting themselves. The reshot stuff works and improves upon the structure of what was there. That being said, Will Smith is no Ryan Reynolds.

Quinn, Boomerang and Waller are the best.

The Joker is going to fucking alienate everyone. I didn't like him this time out, but I could see Leto eventually making it work.

The one thing that really hurt the film for me was the need to make it so chaotic. Too many different plots, enemies, etc for an effective two hour film.

As a lifelong fan of the comic, this is the first DC film to go "HOLY SHIT, GUYS! THE COMICS DID MOST OF THE HEAVY LIFTING FOR US, LET'S JUST TAKE WHAT WE CAN FROM THERE!"

Batman only applies to the Joker/Quinn stuff...for the most part.
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Good to hear on the Jai factor.

Comment

• He looked like he was having the most fun in the trailers.

Bummer to hear that Bats may not be in it much. I legit LOVE Affleck's Batman and cannot wait for his solo movie

Comment

Working...
                                X