No announcement yet.

BLUE BALLS, BAT NIPS, and WONDER TITS -SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guys, I am SO EXCITED about this Deathstroke casting news. I'm not entirely sure DC deserves the salvation Batfleck will deliver upon them but I can't wait to see it happen.

Comment

• TACTICAL BATSUIT
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Goggles are maybe dumb which makes this only 105% rad instead of 110%.

Comment

• I read the goggles are only on when in vehicles? And apparently they go all white with light like the comics.

Comment

• Ooh, that would be cool.

Comment

• Looks like Nite Owl.
              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Yes. YES.

Comment

• new flick is tentatively called "The Batman"

I hope they keep that.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I hope it changes.
                      "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• OF COURSE YOU WOULD.

I HOPE THEY KEEP IT BUT ADD A SUBTITLE LIKE DARKEST KNIGHT OR KNIGHT OF DARKNESS OR NIGHT DARKNESS OF KNIGHT

Comment

• Detective Movie featuring Batman

Comment

• hahahahah

Comment

• The Batman just sounds cool mannnnnnnn

Comment

• I'm not against The Batman, it's just kind of meh. I wish they'd at least add a cool subtitle. Well maybe not, they did the stupid Dawn of Justice for Bats v Supes.

Comment

Working...
                                X