BLUE BALLS, BAT NIPS, and WONDER TITS -SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
    That's just it. It's the shit that ruined print. You can try to break out of it, but the system is designed to make sure that the shit continues.
    We all joke about my obsession over the film. But seriously. The fact that so few of these fuckers covered The Day The Clown Cried leak says it all.

They care dick about legit film discussion. Just nerd posing bullshit about superhero/comic book movies, Star Wars, Game of Thrones and Walking Dead. That's it.
    Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      TIME TO START AN UNDERGROUND REVIEW COLLECTIVE haha

If Starwipe couldn't keep the joke up, what chance does that have?
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
        Not mentioned whatsoever, Amber Heard's whereabouts.
        Quick question, the SJW's got all up in arms a while back about abuse and what not, am I to believe that Depp actually whooped this trick or not? I don't quite believe it but they seemed to be implying that not believing her was tacit approval of abuse which I think is totes cray.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
          Quick question, the SJW's got all up in arms a while back about abuse and what not, am I to believe that Depp actually whooped this trick or not? I don't quite believe it but they seemed to be implying that not believing her was tacit approval of abuse which I think is totes cray.
          The SJW pricks evaporated (and all but ignored their own remarks immediately proclaiming Depp's guilt) when stuff like the police report and Heard's own cray-cray remarks to social leeches TMZ all but admitted, "Hey... this bitch made it up!"

Their focus is now on more important matters, like the Ghostbusters redo and shaming everyone into loving it.
          Originally posted by Ari
          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
            The SJW pricks evaporated (and all but ignored their own remarks immediately proclaiming Depp's guilt) when stuff like the police report and Heard's own cray-cray remarks to social leeches TMZ all but admitted, "Hey... this bitch made it up!"

Their focus is now on more important matters, like the Ghostbusters redo and shaming everyone into loving it.
            Ok good, glad I chose to ignore all of that shit then. It's like people whining about rape on Game of Thrones, yeah rape is fucked up buuuuut it's a show about a fucked up place in a fucked up time. There's tons of fucked up shit happening on that show.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• here's the extended Bats vs thugs warehouse scene.

Still such a fucking awesome scene made even more awesome.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• where is that from?
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• assuming some behind the scenes shit on the the new blu ray.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• /XPOST

Bats V Supes Extended. Fuckin' a man. This flows so much goddamn better. Those of you that hated it to begin with probably won't be swayed, BUT, I do recommend that you try watching it.

So many added scenes that fleshed out the plot, stupid character motivations from the original, etc..

I mean, the "Martha" scene isn't any less cheesy, but Lex's plan makes more sense, the Africa shit makes more sense, Clark hating Bats makes more sense, etc..

Dug it.
                      _______

Comment

• This makes me happy.

"With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Rob isn't the first person to say the THREE HOUR (wtf?!?!) cut of BvS improves the movie. I don't think the theatrical is very good but I didn't hate it. I mean, I liked the rights. I'll probably have to check this out.

Comment

• The theatrical cut was better on the second viewing, so I'll be giving this extended cut a purchase when it hits blue ray.
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• for the record I dug the theatrical version (had issues but I was entertained) but the extended really does add a bunch to the story that fleshes shit out. It reminds me alot of the extended version of Watchmen. I never watch the theatrical anymore because of it which is the same thing I'll be doing for this one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                /XPOST

Bats V Supes Extended. Fuckin' a man. This flows so much goddamn better. Those of you that hated it to begin with probably won't be swayed, BUT, I do recommend that you try watching it.

So many added scenes that fleshed out the plot, stupid character motivations from the original, etc..

I mean, the "Martha" scene isn't any less cheesy, but Lex's plan makes more sense, the Africa shit makes more sense, Clark hating Bats makes more sense, etc..

Dug it.
                                _______
                                I watched it. I liked Clark doing some investigating and at least helping after the bombing. Lex's plan is still dumb, but at least it makes sense now. My previous gripes still remain. The first two acts do flow a lot better. Diana and Alfred are still the best parts.

Ping Ping Ping
                                "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Working...
                                X