No announcement yet.

BLUE BALLS, BAT NIPS, and WONDER TITS -SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I fucking hate him. So goddamn much. HE needs to stay behind the camera/script and shut up.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
      <iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/aw_GlYve_Lg" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>

He's seriously on point... and then he has to name-drop Chronicle on how "they did it better." Douche lost me after that.

I'm on the same page for about 80% of it. But, why does it have to be the person with the most off-putting personality dropping the most truth?
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Said it before. Say it again. Its VERY telling in the wake of Chronicle's success, none of his other scripts got greenlit.
        Originally posted by Ari
        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• that. I can't even listen to what he's saying because I want to punch my monitor.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• His mention of his own film killed his momentum. That and the dramatic pauses in between self-satisfied mugging.

He's not wrong though.

Besides, we've already had the best rock star movie ever made in Rock Star.

He put Batman on blast so eat shit, Landis.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• So I was thinking about this more this weekend (the ending with the ridiculous destruction) and could it be that Supes didn't think of, I dunno, taking Zod out into the desert to fuck him up because it was really his first day of "Super punching"? He was just so hot headed after Ma Kent was threatened and the fact that Zod's people were just fucking him up taht he just wanted it to end as opposed to thinking for a moment about the ridiculous amounts of destruction.

It's going to have to play in to the sequel (if written by a competent writer) because I mean even in the Avengers ending it was brought up how much damage the "heroes" did and it wasn't even a fraction of what Supes did.

I dunno, I still really enjoyed the film and have no major issues for the most part.

fart

Comment

• If they want to sustain the same business for the sequel (after that big drop off this weekend), they're gonna have to take the criticisms to heart.
                Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  So I was thinking about this more this weekend (the ending with the ridiculous destruction) and could it be that Supes didn't think of, I dunno, taking Zod out into the desert to fuck him up because it was really his first day of "Super punching"? He was just so hot headed after Ma Kent was threatened and the fact that Zod's people were just fucking him up taht he just wanted it to end as opposed to thinking for a moment about the ridiculous amounts of destruction.

It's going to have to play in to the sequel (if written by a competent writer) because I mean even in the Avengers ending it was brought up how much damage the "heroes" did and it wasn't even a fraction of what Supes did.

I dunno, I still really enjoyed the film and have no major issues for the most part.

fart
                  Even that doesn't work, Supes knows what to expect from a being like Zod and still fucks it up due to a shitty setup.

Save the unexpected for dealing with entities that know how to handle Kryptonians or magic users.

Which takes us to characters like the could potentially be huge on film on Mr. Mxyzptlk.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• like I said on the book of the face: that's all I wanted in a Superman film (him punching things) and I got it. And on top of that I also got: An amazing Krypton, Russell Crowe actually being awesome, Kevin Costner without gills, no Lex Luthor, Michael Shannon as an alien bad ass, Detective Stabler fighting a Kryptonian with a knife, Sexy Deadliest Catch Clark, Amy Adams, and a killer soundtrack. Not too shabby in my opinion.

It can only get better.

Comment

It can only get better.
                      True enough.

Comment

• Big problems were writing and editing. Replace them, keep Nolan around to restrain Snyder (when/if need be) and we're all good.
                        Originally posted by Ari

Comment

I fucking hate him. So goddamn much. HE needs to stay behind the camera/script and shut up.
                          I cut in front of him at the bar during Morrisoncon. I didn't know who he was. Then he got into an altercation during one of the panels with another guest. I didn't see it though. I was too busy getting wasted.
                          Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• I still think people are throwing 75 years of previous ideals and beliefs at a character who IN THAT movie is just now becoming "Superman." Are there problems with the film? Sure. But some of the shit I'm reading sounds like they are talking about the HISTORY of Superman instead of the character that exists inside the MoS universe.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Why didn't Supes just fly around earth a bunch of times real fast, thus reversing the rotation of the Earth, and of course, going back in time to before Metropolis is rampaged?

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/CCsHTNP2MaU?rel=0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="360" width="480"></iframe>

Comment

• To much wind resistance due to the texturing on his suit.
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X