No announcement yet.

RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy? One and only one was perfect enough!
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Because money.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I know Russ. I know.

And I hate...

Comment

• At the time I had a megaboner for Drive but it was mainly for it's art direction and soundtrack and score.

Comment

• He's gonna blow those monks minds.

Comment

• Originally posted by PHEDG View Post
              At the time I had a megaboner for Drive but it was mainly for it's art direction and soundtrack and score.
              All of which are valid. But never is it valid to buy a scorpion jacket.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by PHEDG View Post
                At the time I had a megaboner for Drive but it was mainly for it's art direction and soundtrack and score.
                I still like it a lot, but those are the strong points along with the direction and Finney.

But that scorpion coat is ugly. And it's not cool. It's only cool on Gosling. In that movie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                  I still like it a lot, but those are the strong points along with the direction and Finney.
                  Eh?
                  I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Finney?
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• He meant Brooks, I'm sure.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                        He meant Brooks, I'm sure.
                        Yeah. My bad. A shitty movie with Albert Finney was playing as I was typing this. Wrong Albert, but at least I didn't say Fat Albert...

Comment

• WB playing around with Dark Tower. Lots of iffiness in terms of the original team (Howard, Grazer, Goldman, Bardem). Nobody outside of Goldman is actually back working on it and my guess is in the event this goes forward, that's what will go down.
                          Originally posted by Ari
                          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Brett Ratner. Midnight Run 2.

FUCK. THAT.
                            I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Yeah, saw that one too. I doubt that'll ever see the light of day so I'm not sweating it. MIDNIGHT RUN is definitely an underrated classic, though.
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• One day I'll "get" this Ratner hate...

...Strike that. No I won't. Dude is no bigger fucktard than anyone else in the industry.
                                Originally posted by Ari
                                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

Working...
                                X