RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
    Kinda bummed that Costner is backing out of Django Unchained.
    NO!!! Damn, he was perfect for Ace Woody.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    Originally posted by Martin
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Sucks. At least it's something to write about though!
      Originally posted by Ari
      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
        Kinda bummed that Costner is backing out of Django Unchained.
        Me too.
        I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Fanboys About to Lose Their Minds – Marvel Might Hire a Girl to Direct Thor 2?!?
          Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• works for me. The pilot to The Killing was their best episode. Monster wasn't too shabby either.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I like Patty Jenkins, but she has no history with FX shots or shooting multiple units. This means that as her first tentpole studio flick, she's going to get dicked with by Marvel/Disney at every turn. Branagh knew how to fight back and get what he wanted.

It'll be a repeat of Whedon all over again.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• First Official Look at Dark Shadows That Will Excite Your Parents & Emo Community
                Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• I'll check it out - cast is impressive, and I used to watch episodes of the soap when I was a kid (dude, it had a werewolf in it!).

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                    I like Patty Jenkins, but she has no history with FX shots or shooting multiple units. This means that as her first tentpole studio flick, she's going to get dicked with by Marvel/Disney at every turn. Branagh knew how to fight back and get what he wanted.

It'll be a repeat of Whedon all over again.
                    I respect them for thinking outside the box while WB/DC continue to spiral downwards if they don't have Nolan's tit to depend on and we all know how that cow ain't flowing forth milk forever.
                    Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                      I respect them for thinking outside the box while WB/DC continue to spiral downwards if they don't have Nolan's tit to depend on and we all know how that cow ain't flowing forth milk forever.

There's outside of the box, then there's throwing a capable director out of her element.

Look at Hardwicke on Twilight. That shit made her a mess and she's a fucking hell of a director.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Touche.
                        Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Lone Ranger back from the dead. Aiming for filming early next year.
                          Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                            Lone Ranger back from the dead. Aiming for filming early next year.
                            Saw that. Why? Seriously, who the fuck wants this? Didn't pirates do kind of shitty?

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                              Saw that. Why? Seriously, who the fuck wants this? Didn't pirates do kind of shitty?
                              If by shitty you mean a billion plus, sure.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Domestically Pirates 4 under-performed big time. International saved their ass.
                                Originally posted by Ari

Comment

Working...
                                X