No announcement yet.

RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Hangover Part III. Wonder where they'll locate it at next time.
    Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Tehran
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• I think outer space. They wake up next to a face-hugger and Lance Henrikson. Wackiness ensues.
        Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• You just know the third one will be either A) Stu about to have his first child or B) Alan's bachelor party.
          Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
            Idris Elba in a QT film?

SIGN ME THE FUCK UP
            Pretty much. I'm just going to walk around with a massive erection the rest of the day.

Comment

• They're swearing its December 14, 2012 for The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey and The Hobbit: There and Back Again for December 13, 2013. Still hard to believe they can make that date on the former.
              Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                They're swearing its December 14, 2012 for The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey and The Hobbit: There and Back Again for December 13, 2013. Still hard to believe they can make that date on the former.

I've got no info on that shit.

But, Superman is targeting Christmas Day 2012 now.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Well...Superman can't move further back because of the lawsuits. Makes sense, I guess.

Although the notion of WB producing/distributing two mega-tentpoles and releasing em day and date like 2 weeks apart never made sense to me. I recall my ex-boss told me specifically "They will co-exist if they have to..."
                  Last edited by FilmNerdJamie; 05-30-2011, 02:09 PM.
                  Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ruckus View Post
                    I'm hearing it's for Django. Will Smiff has already been knocked out of contention due to pricing.
                    repaired...

Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                    There goes those claims Smiff was willing to waver his salary for more challenging roles.
                    fixed...

Originally posted by Uncle Ruckus View Post
                    That's a lot of wishful thinking. Brad Pitt was able to do it, because he produces a shit ton of films and won't lose the difference. Will Smiff is in the business of being Will Smiff.
                    corrected...

Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                    To be fair, Smiff will secure asses in seats and I can't think of anyone else who can make that claim. Adam Sandler is probably the only other actor with that consistent of a track-record here in the states. Shit, he even got people to pay money to see Jennifer fucking Aniston co-starring.

Even Will Smiff Versus Jellyfish did better business because he was in it then it would have with, say, Don Cheadle.
                    realigned...

Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                    Idris Elba in a QT film?

SIGN ME THE FUCK UP
                    Agreed... I am emotionally erect at the prospect of this.

Comment

• Matthew Modine is playing an evil politician named Nixon (SUBTLETY!) in The Dark Knight Rises. Ya?
                      Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• It's nice to see he's still getting work, though...

Comment

• Nolan apparently has a quota he has to fill with 80s actors in his flicks. *Sigh* No Kurtwood Smith in TDKR...
                          Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Hope this means we get some Judd Nelson and some Ally Sheedy love then.

Comment

• Stringer Bell in 'Django Unchained'? Oh hell yes.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                                Matthew Modine is playing an evil politician named Nixon (SUBTLETY!) in The Dark Knight Rises. Ya?
                                Sweet. I dug him when he showed up on Weeds a season ago.
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X