RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hea...n-house-692427

Boy is this gonna be beautifully bonkers.
    Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• I'm so fucking curious as to how these movies are gonna play out.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Word.

Though knowing the dope-ass producer who got the ball rolling (Megan Ellison and Annapurna Films) pulled out of this new one gives me pause.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Well, we figured out one of the Batman vs. Superman casting choices.

Spoiler: Holly Hunter is 
          Dr. Leslie Thompkins. I think it's a great choice.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• No idea who that character is.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
              No idea who that character is.
              She's a friend of Thomas and Martha Wayne. Basically, she was Bruce's dad's medical protégé.

She's also one of the first people to figure out his secret identity, while working as a counterpoint for the issues that Alfred can't fix.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Assumed she would be a top LexCorp exec.
                Originally posted by Ari
                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                  Assumed she would be a top LexCorp exec.
                  She might get reinterpreted as that. The majority of her scenes are in Metropolis, but start in Gotham.

Comment

• She'll be a fucking great LT.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Also, it appears that I did read the most up-to-date ASM 2 script.

Spoiler: because 

Norman Osborn dies during the film, leaving Harry to take over Oscorp and become the only Goblin.

The film ends on Gwen getting her neck snapped and tossed to the ground like Zod. Killer is Harry, bitch boy weeping over corpse is Peter.

Film ends on Sinister Six (kinda sorta).

Comment

• Now I'm tempted to watch this because of Anderson's spoilers about the ending, and the fan rage that will follow.

Spoiler: Sperler for the non-comicky booky fans... 
                        Shit, the ending was telegraphed the moment they announced Gwen Stacy was showing up in the first ASM. Gwen Stacy + Green Goblin =

"YOU'RE GONNA HAVE A BAD TIME."

Comment

• I hate that I read Anderson's spoilers last night. I mean, it's not like I wasn't assuming that wouldn't happen, but having confirmation is a bummer haha.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/qP755JkDxyM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            I hate that I read Anderson's spoilers last night. I mean, it's not like I wasn't assuming that wouldn't happen, but having confirmation is a bummer haha.

<IFRAME height=315 src="//www.youtube.com/embed/qP755JkDxyM" frameBorder=0 width=560 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>
                            Thanks to the Almighty Arsenault, the Siteground issues should be permanently fixed soon and I can update with a ton of shit I'm sitting on.

I've been tossing freebies over here to keep from spoiling them on social media and people getting pissed.

I've got X-men stuff, I've got Godzilla stuff. Hell, I've got Transformers stuff that doesn't make sense to me.

Comment

• THE BEANS!!!! SPILL THEM!!!!
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                                THE BEANS!!!! SPILL THEM!!!!
                                When my site goes back to normal, they'll get spilled. I need a little bit of juice to make up for the traffic loss of being down for so long.

Comment

Working...
                                X