RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
    Any good info on GOTG2? I must say I was surprised about the news on Russell's character. Is there a precedent for that in the books?
    No and not really.

But, it can make sense and play well onscreen.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Figured it was either Eastwood or Diesel, the latter is known to be cray-cray.
      Originally posted by Ari
      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Would seem odd that they'd have beef at this point (if it was Vin).
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• There is honestly no telling how much spawn Eastwood has out there.
          Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
            No and not really.

But, it can make sense and play well onscreen.
            Oh, I agree. And I trust Gunn enough that I think it WILL make sense. It never even occurred to me that what happens could be a thing. All I know about celestial Marvel pretty much comes from the Infinity Gauntlet/War.

Comment

• The Rock seems like a hard guy to make an enemy so Eastwood must be a GINORMOUS dick.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                Figured it was either Eastwood or Diesel, the latter is known to be cray-cray.
                Just because you let ladies shit on glass tables over your head doesn't mean you're cray-cray. Just particular.

Comment

• Vin noooooooo
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    Universal PR hard at working making a story out of nothing. But, honestly...who cares?

It's a movie of full walking hard-ons slamming into each other.

Fuck, this movie could make half of what the last one did and still be a top grosser for any other studio.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I just think it's funny. I hated the last movie and don't give a fuck about this one. Wake me when they have to steal a space shuttle or some shit.

Comment

• so we're not getting a Ghostbusters sequel now. Guess that's what happens when you force feed this shit down people's throats, call them names, and try to guilt people into seeing your movie.,

For the record, I can't wait to check this out on demand when it hits and I do hope I'll enjoy it on some level but it's still funny to me how they decided to market this shit.

Comment

• They were stupid as hell to spend almost 150 million on that.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• They were also stupid as hell to try to turn half the fanbase against the other half.

Most of the hatred had nothing to do with the fucking women but that first abysmal trailer. Then Sony doubled down on the "YOU HATE WOMEN IF YOU DIDN'T LIKE THAT TRAILER" and fuck Paul Feig.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                              so we're not getting a Ghostbusters sequel now. Guess that's what happens when you force feed this shit down people's throats, call them names, and try to guilt people into seeing your movie.,

For the record, I can't wait to check this out on demand when it hits and I do hope I'll enjoy it on some level but it's still funny to me how they decided to market this shit.
                              Sounds like there'll still be cartoons and such, though. I agree, however, that the marketing was what did the film in. The concept itself isn't a bad idea, but the first trailer wasn't funny at all and that pretty much engendered a sizable chunk of hate from fans.

Comment

• The fact is Sony and Feig (who I now actively despise) knew internally the film just didn't work and in a George Costanza "Was... that wrong?" act of desperation thought turning this into a cause on Social Media would make up the difference.

It's nice to see the SJWs taken down a few pegs by its failure. Granted they are probably too stupid and/or arrogant to admit that.
                                Originally posted by Ari

Comment

Working...
                                X