• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yep.
    Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Christmas Day 2012 will officially kick my ass. The Man of Steel and Django Unchained.
      Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
        Christmas Day 2012 will officially kick my ass. The Man of Steel and Django Unchained.

That was fast.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Presumably Tarantino was down here for possibly shooting Django down here. Heard nothing but nice things from those who met him.

EDIT: Word is they're looking to film in New Orleans and parts of Mississippi.
          Last edited by FilmNerdJamie; 06-14-2011, 08:14 PM.
          Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Troy and Jamie:

What's the current buzz on the upcoming slate of Summer blockbusters?
            'Captain America'?
            'TF3: Dark of the Moon'?
            'HP7.2'?
            'Cars 2'?
            others?

CA had great buzz for a while, but I haven't heard anything lately. Just curious.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• The buzz from BDR is:

TF3 = FAP FAP FAP
              CA = FAP FAP FAP FAP
              HP7.2 = MEH MEH
              Cars 2 = MEH MEH MEH MEH
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I would go see Cars 2. But I'm afraid people would give me funny looks being that I'm alone and childless and sitting there during a screening.

Transformers 3, I would also go see. If I was retarded. Thankfully after seeing the first Transformers, I realized I wasn't and have yet to sit through Revenge of the Fallen.
                Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Cars and A Bug's Life are the two misfires for me in regards to Pixar's excellent track record.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• ANTZ was so much more fun.

Comment

• I didn't understand wanting to make another Cars until I saw how much Cars licensed merchandise makes Pixar. GET DAT MONEY MANG

Comment

• Wouldn't surprise me if Cars 2 opened near $100 million next weekend.
                        Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
                          ANTZ was so much more fun.
                          Something incredibly...off about Woody Allen headlining an animated kids' film. Probably that sex with your daughter thing.
                          Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
                            ANTZ was so much more fun.
                            Werd.
                            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I think that 'Cars 2' is the only film that really stands a chance of toppling HP7.2 from the top of the heap this year.
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I don't see how any film comes close to toppling Potter this year.
                                Originally posted by Ari

Comment

Working...
                                X