No announcement yet.

RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think being so myopic is robbing you of entertainment, Marty.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• What's the point of watching something unfinished?
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• What's the point of not watching it AND complaining about it?

Also because it might be entertaining.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
          What's the point of watching something unfinished?

Serial entertainment.

NUFF SAID.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I'm up for some serial entertainment, but over the years the whole "watching one season of a lot of shows cuz they get cancelled" thing sucks.
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
              I'm up for some serial entertainment, but over the years the whole "watching one season of a lot of shows cuz they get cancelled" thing sucks.
              While I agree with this, I wouldn't trade that season of Terriers just because it was cancelled. I really enjoyed every bit of that show and am glad I caught it. Same goes for some other shows that were cancelled early.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Firefly...

werd!

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                  Firefly...

werd!
                  Exactly.

Comment

• Looks like it's Renner for Bourne Legacy. The whole notion of a Jason Bourne movie without Jason Bourne in it is still full-retard commercially speaking. Creatively on the other hand, sure it could work.
                    Originally posted by Ari
                    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                      EDIT: I made it through the first episode of BSG (90 minutes) and I just...well I took to going walking instead of riding my bike. That's not a good sign.
                      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• BILLY FAILS.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Frig off, Bill.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                            Looks like it's Renner for Bourne Legacy. The whole notion of a Jason Bourne movie without Jason Bourne in it is still full-retard commercially speaking. Creatively on the other hand, sure it could work.
                            It just isn't the same without Will or the bushel of apples he uses to beat people with.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I see the Internet went full-retard yesterday because some random dude took a picture next to Tom Hardy. Labeling it "FIRST LOOK FROM THE DARK KNIGHT RISES SET!"

We sure about that? And Hardy "shockingly" looks like a bald, pumped up version of himself? Like we've already seen before?

Hence my Twitter rantings this morning.
                              Originally posted by Ari
                              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                                Originally posted by PotGuy666 View Post
                                BILLY FAILS.
                                Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
                                Frig off, Bill.
                                I haven't deleted it from my queue or anything, I'm sure it needs some more time to develop, but once Baltar didn't know that the Cylon that had a bright red spine he's been fucking for who knows how long wasn't a Cylon wtfffffffffffffffffffff. The opening scene was incredible though.

Comment

Working...
                                X