No announcement yet.

RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It doesn't look like she's brushing the kid off...to me, it looks like she's not even aware of him.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• You just know if Transformers 3 falls beneath projections, Fox is going to think it's directly because she wasn't in it. Not because little matters like audiences finally growing a brain and all.
      Originally posted by Ari
      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• It's obvious that she has no clue what the hell is happening and the dude is derping all over the place.

But the internet went all Jim fucking Garrison on it.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
          You just know if Transformers 3 falls beneath projections, Fox is going to think it's directly because she wasn't in it.
          How do you extrapolate that?
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Because by all accounts, she's had a high and mighty "My shit don't stink" attitude since she became famous.
            Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• She just strikes me as a reluctant dumbass. There's no harm in that.

Unless you're a head of state or something.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
                She just strikes me as a reluctant dumbass.
                Quote of the day.
                Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Always fascinated when air-heads use "So and so is just like Hitler!" remarks.

Do they even know who Hitler is? Silly question on my part, obviously.
                  Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Call Bay a dictator, a bully, or even an asshole...whatever, people will blow that off. Pulling the Hitler card is never a good idea.
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

Always fascinated when air-heads use "So and so is just like Hitler!" remarks.

Do they even know who Hitler is? Silly question on my part, obviously.

I don't see how anyone could view Bay as Hitler. Anyone at all. Maybe Caligula, but not Hitler.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Most directors tend to be hard-asses. Part of the job. Don't see the point in bitching.
                        Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Maybe he was rocking a funky stache on set?
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Most directors tend to be hard-asses. Part of the job. Don't see the point in bitching.
                            No doubt. They've got 100 million dollars on their shoulders with intense pressure to deliver the goods. They have every right to be hard-asses.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ruckus View Post
                              I don't see how anyone could view Bay as Hitler. Anyone at all. Maybe Caligula, but not Hitler.
                              A much more accurate assessment, as Caligula was just inept as all hell.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
                                A much more accurate assessment, as Caligula was just inept as all hell.
                                Hey now...Caligula conquered England.

Comment

Working...
                                X