No announcement yet.

RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just so long as the movie gets made, my ass will be in the fucking seat.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Not true, I loved him in Ali, Loved ID4. Loved both Bad Boys. I even dug Legend. Loved MIB, Thought he was damned strong in Pursuit of Happyness. And I love Enemy of the state. I just don't see him in this role.

Just admit it, you want to taste his pee pee.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• In truth, it's his performance in 'The Pursuit of Happyness' that makes me think that he could do it. I think that he could nail Django's arc from beginning to end and really sell those HIGH and LOW points that he goes through.

But, I also think that Elba or Williams would nail this as well. Elba, in particular, would have the physical 'look' down perfectly, and he has the range to pull off the arc.

Smith doesn't need this movie for his career. The others do. It's a career changer.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I just love what QT can do for actors who may be stuck in a rut or haven't been challenging themselves. Smith would be great in my opinion because it may break down the notion that while he has done some strong drama work, he's still mostly known for Fresh Prince and WELCOME TO EARF.

Also, I say ditch Leo and get Steve Guttenberg instead.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Actually fuck it, screw all of the choices so far for Django. Let's get Ted Danson in blackface to do it.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
              In truth, it's his performance in 'The Pursuit of Happyness' that makes me think that he could do it. I think that he could nail Django's arc from beginning to end and really sell those HIGH and LOW points that he goes through.

But, I also think that Elba or Williams would nail this as well. Elba, in particular, would have the physical 'look' down perfectly, and he has the range to pull off the arc.

Smith doesn't need this movie for his career. The others do. It's a career changer.
              I agree he could do the role, I just think others are better suited for it. Elba would be my number 1 choice though.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Smith should never have signed on for Wild Wild West.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• The Goot!
                  Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                  Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                  POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
                    Smith should never have signed on for Wild Wild West.

Agreed. That whole movie shouldn't have been made.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                      The Goot!
                      Fuck yeah man.

Comment

• the main problem with WWW is that Smith should have been in the Artemis role, not the James West role. There's no way in hell that JW should have been played in that manner. He's a cool dude, not a goof.

That wouldn't have made the film GOOD (there were too many other issues with the film for it to work) but it would have made it...watchable, perhaps? I dunno.

and Josh: you and I are in complete agreement on Elba.
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• No one knows who Ken Sagoes is?

You will all burn slowly in Hell while being butt-fucked by Rosie O'Donnell...
                          Originally posted by Ari
                          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
                            Agreed. That whole movie shouldn't have been made.
                            It's the most irrational yet most prominent reason in my mind as to why I'm actively rooting for someone else to snag the role. It isn't just his fault, but he has the most recognizable link to the disaster.

I remember the wickywickywildwildwickywildwildwest. And when I remember, I start crying in that melodramatic manner, then sliding down the tiled bathroom wall, and finally crumbling into an inconsolable heap on the floor.
                            Last edited by Captain Russ; 06-08-2011, 11:03 AM.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Tony Little?
                                Originally posted by Ari
                                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

Working...
                                X