Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
    The animated film is shit.
    You're just saying that because you hate joy today.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• No, it's because it's a bad movie. As a kid, fuck yeah. Now, fuck no. Seriously. I tried watching it a few months ago. It's fucking HORRID.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• And I LOVED IT as a kid.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Hated the first one, didn't see the second...and the third will be no different.
            Originally posted by Ari
            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Even if I wasn't biased towards it, I'd still appreciate that the '86 version is everything Bay's films ought to be, but won't be because they're too busy trying to be Jack Flash. It gives you a real sense of the title characters in a way Bay's films only touch on, instead of treating them like an excuse for quite empty though impressive spectacle. Also, a soundtrack (and voice cast) for the ages.

Nelson, Nimoy, Crothers, Idle, WELLES.

Originally posted by Matt View Post
              actually, Andy Samberg should voice Hot Rod. too meta?
              I see where you're going with that, actually. I like it!

Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
              Probably the ONLY Transformers movie I can stand rewatching. Bobby's on the right track - a live action version of the animated film (nice voice casting, BB!). I'd not only get Pixar but some input from Toei Studios (the folks who made the original cartoons) in this as well.
              Thanks, man! Good call. Also, Anne Hathaway as Arcee.
              "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• That makes no sense.

Stop using Morgan that way.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Lulz, the Animated film and by association the live action film was nothing but a giant BUY OUR TOYS advert. The animation was ASS even for 86.

Comment

• Well, you at least have your Huge Ackman bot movie to look forward to.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
                        That makes no sense.

Stop using Morgan that way.
                        I'll use this Morgan instead, then.

Comment

• we need to have a G.I. Joe vs the Transformers crossover movie directed by Stephen Sommers on crack.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
                            Lulz, the Animated film and by association the live action film was nothing but a giant BUY OUR TOYS advert.
                            That doesn't stop them being a fun cartoon flick and, to a lesser extent, fun live action adventure flick, respectively.

The animation has undeniably aged, but it still has charm. Plus, the strength of the action scenes doesn't really make it an issue because it's moving so fast. Another plus: there can be no confusion over who's hitting whom.
                            "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Transformers as a premise is fucking stupid. There, I said it. *NOM NOM Morgan Webb though*
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                                we need to have a G.I. Joe vs the Transformers crossover movie directed by Stephen Sommers on crack.
                                I'd take a Neveldine/Taylor version.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X