No announcement yet.

Transformers 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You had part of me at G.I. JOE vs. The Transformers, Matt. The other part suddenly remembered AVP and went back to wishing for my live action "vision." Although I love that you're thinking big in the right kind of Deep Rising with robots way.
    "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
      we need to have a G.I. Joe vs the Transformers crossover movie directed by Stephen Sommers on crack.
      I want to go to there.
      Originally posted by Ari
      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
        Well, you at least have your Huge Ackman bot movie to look forward to.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Also I'm done.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Bear View Post
            The animation has undeniably aged, but it still has charm. Plus, the strength of the action scenes doesn't really make it an issue because it's moving so fast. Another plus: there can be no confusion over who's hitting whom.
            Gotta go with the Bear on this - yeah, the animation ain't the greatest (it's a step up from the TV series, though), but the story and characters weren't bad. With some improvements and upgrades, why not?

Bobby also nailed it - the characters in the cartoon are a hell of a lot cleaner looking than the giant Erector sets Bay's flicks give us. At least in the cartoon, you knew what you were watching, as opposed to this walking pile of metal is pissed at this walking pile of metal, and... is that an arm? No it's a leg. Or is it? Or is that a bad robot? No, that's the bad robot. I think.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
              Also I'm done.
              Done talking about TF's? I'm confused
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• For Rob, to cheer him up:

Comment

• I would have also accepted:

Originally posted by Matt View Post
                  we need to have a G.I. Joe vs the Ninja Turtles crossover movie directed by David Cronenberg on crack.
                  Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• G.I. Joe VS MASK VS The Transformers directed by Crispin Glover.

in all seriousness, how is it possible that we haven't had a MASK movie yet?
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Who would direct the live action Care Bears movie?
                      Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Again I say

Neveldine/Taylor.

Or maybe Oliver Stone. Depends on the coke budget of the picture.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeatbag View Post
                          Or maybe Oliver Stone. Depends on the coke budget of the picture.
                          As long as Donald Sutherland plays X, consider that ticket sold...
                          Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                                KILLED me.
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X