GI JOE : Could be awesome in a Mortal Kombat sort of way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DID NOT KNOW BRUCE WAS IN THIS.

and yeah, that was pretty damned awesome.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    Originally posted by Martin
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Yes.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• If you did not achieve erection during that YOU ARE DOING IT WRONG!!!! and yes that includes the ladies.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
          YES YES YES YES GODDAMIT YES WHO IS WILLIS PLAYING? FUCK YES YES YES NINJAS FIGHTING RAPPELLING DOWN A MOUNTAIN YES
          I think Bruce is playing the first Joe. Whatever that means.

Who would have thought that we live in a world where GI Joe seems to be two for two? Amazing.

Comment

• Brittany - "I don't see the point in movies that are so stupid and dumb that they are fun. This looks really stupid."

I then packed her bags and put her on the porch. YO JOE

Comment

Brittany - "I don't see the point in movies that are so stupid and dumb that they are fun. This looks really stupid."

"Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Brittany - "I don't see the point in movies that are so stupid and dumb that they are fun. This looks really stupid."

GI BILLY: RETALIATION - Coming to a porch near you summer 2012!

Comment

• Courtesy baby wipes will be handed out during screenings of the G.I. Joe 2 trailer...
                  Originally posted by Ari
                  The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• My reaction to this trailer....

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Yes.

Comment

• I have yet to see the first one, but I am DAMN well seeing this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                            I have yet to see the first one, but I am DAMN well seeing this.
                            Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• See the first one Tim. SEE IT NAO!

Comment

• Can this thread take anymore bomb-shells like that?! I mean...it's not like people listen to U2 or anything HAHAH--*looks around suspiciously while taking the safely switch off handgun...*
                                Originally posted by Ari

Comment

Working...
                                X