Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FINALLY. Some news about the sequel.

http://www.latinoreview.com/news/exc...irectors-12563
    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Written by the Zombieland guys? If F Gary Gray gets the job my ass will be in a seat right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
        Probably. But the thing is they're both opening around the same time (Bats 3 in late July and I'd imagine Joe 2 will hit early August). Even though Levitt most likely wouldn't be required on set for most of the duration of either production, I doubt they'd do one another a favor and help the competition.
        Boom.

Last edited by FilmNerdJamie; 03-04-2011, 07:10 PM.
        Originally posted by Ari
        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• http://braindeadradio.com/2011/11/02...he-smack-down/

Dwayne is gonna rock in this flick.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• You know...I think this is going to seriously surprise people and be one of the favorites of next summer.
            Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Dwayne is a BAMF.

I think more people liked this flick than you think.
              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
                I think more people liked this flick than you think.
                I'm one of those people.
                Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• MY PEOPLE.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Dare I say who didn't love the retard awesomeness of Rise of Cobra?
                    Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/bSX2oxLdcWA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• Kind busy jerkin' it right now. Will come back with my impressions later.

Comment

• YES YES YES YES GODDAMIT YES WHO IS WILLIS PLAYING? FUCK YES YES YES NINJAS FIGHTING RAPPELLING DOWN A MOUNTAIN YES

Comment

• MOTHERFUCKING YES BIAAAAAAAAAAAAATCH
                            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I.....I believe Ninjas can fly.

Comment

• CAME.
                                Originally posted by Ari

Comment

Working...
                                X