GI JOE : Could be awesome in a Mortal Kombat sort of way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
    HAI GEYEZ DEED U HEER TEH ROCK IS IN GIJOE!???!?!?!!!

There's no way this goes wrong.
    He is the ONLY reason I will watch this movie!!!
    “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

• THE ROCK IS GREAT AT ALL THE THINGS!!

On a serious note the only movie of his I haven't seen is the tooth fairy. I refuse to believe he had a choice in the matter on that one.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
        THE ROCK IS GREAT AT ALL THE THINGS!!

On a serious note the only movie of his I haven't seen is the tooth fairy. I refuse to believe he had a choice in the matter on that one.
        The Game Plan, The Tooth Fairy and that Witch Mountain crap pisses all over your theory, and I love that guy.
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• The Game Plan whether you like the film or not shows The Rock has charisma for days. I flat out said I hadn't seen The Tooth Fairy so that doesn't factor in at all and Witch Mountain was not terrible BECAUSE of The Rock.

EDIT: Plus Witch Mountain gave us these so therefor it's a +1 for The Rock.

Last edited by B_Metal; 12-14-2011, 08:06 AM.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• The Rock is never BAD, but he sure showed lack of judgement being in these pieces of crap.

Comment

• Sure, but who turns down that Disney money, RE Witch Mountain. And Tooth Fairy, again I refuse to believe he did that by choice.

Comment

• But it sure affected his reputation...

Schwarzenegger was already an established action superstar before he did kid's movie. The Rock sadly skipped that first part.

Comment

• The Rock probably needed the cash for his divorce.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Martin, I somehow don't believe any of those movies you listed are weighing The Rock down. Just saying.

Comment

• I absolutely love the guy, but each movies he made with kids made me sadder and sadder. And I know a lot of people who felt that way. Pure wasted potential.

Don't you remember the collective excitement when the did Faster, his first real movie in years??? I sure wasn't alone in that. The guy's on a winning streak.

Comment

• He's been acting since 2003 full time and has several really good flicks under his belt and a few turds. Go back through Arnold's work pre-Conan and tell me he didn't do shit work. It happens to everyone. Stallone did Stop or my mom will shoot for fucks sake. So what he did a few kids flicks, I just don't get why anyone would still be harping on those.

Comment

• Rock doing kids flicks bothers me none at all. Cash those checks Rock, then make more Fasters.

Comment

• Yep.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                              Rock doing kids flicks bothers me none at all. Cash those checks Rock, then make more Fasters.
                              THAT. It's not like he went on hiatus from making good flicks a'la Eddie Murphy.

Comment

• Schwarzenegger played Handsome Stranger in The Villain opposite Kirk Douglas. Johnson gets a pass.

Comment

Working...
                                X