Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Karate in the garage" is on the bucket list.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
      I don't trust people who think 'Pineapple Express' isn't funny....
      Originally posted by Matt View Post
      I loved 'Pineapple Express', but of all of the really recent comedies, 'Step Brothers' is the one to beat. Man did that one kill me.
      Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
      I can get behind that. 'Step Brothers' is fucking amazing.
      Originally posted by Matt View Post
      PE was, at the very least, consistent. I don't remember there being any real lag in the humor. Sure, some parts were better than others (Hader's scene at the beginning, Franco with his foot in the windshield, etc...) but nothing really fell flat. I'm tired of seeing 'comedies' that are, essentially, 4-5 really funny scenes interspersed with a lot of dead air...'Hangover', I'm looking at you.

'Step Brothers', though...fuck did that one kill me from start to finish.
      All of this. PE was funny, Step Brothers was phenomenal. Boats & ho's.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• wut wut wut

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I think it might work...

Call me optimistic.

Comment

• Blocked at work for some reason, wut is wut?

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
              I think it might work...

Call me optimistic.
              Really....

Wow.

And it's for the Fright Night remake. The only thing I kinda care about (the Peter Vincent role) isn't even shown once in the fucking trailer. Instead we get some True Blood looking shit....I'll stick with my OG Evil Ed.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Pic of Tennant as Peter Vincent.

kind of channeling Russell Brand fused with Jack Sparrow...

Notice I said 'might', Rerb...

Comment

• Ah, I dug the hell out of that trailer. Colin looks like he is having a ball.

Comment

• Anton Yelchin would've been my choice as the new Peter Parker. Love the guy's work. Just sayin'.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                      Anton Yelchin would've been my choice as the new Peter Parker. Love the guy's work.
                      inb4edbitchesabouthuff

Yelchin is always a solid bet.

Also: a fucking "lockpickin'" app?

FFS Hollywoodland.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Yelchin was the best part of Terminator Salvation. I've dug that kid since "Taken".

Comment

• The kid is good. Farrell is good. Poots is hot.

But this just looks like Disturbia with vurmperrs.

I just-I dunno man. It's fuckin' Fright Night. Couldn't they give it a different name?
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• THAT. That's my problem.

Comment

• The people who know of "Fright Night" will be apprehensive and the people who don't know about it will hunt down the original and be all like "THAT SHIT IS GAY THESE VAMPIRES AREN'T HOT WHO IS THAT OLD GUY?"

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
                                Looks as pointless as the ELM STREET remake. The original is one of my faves (dig the sequel, too), and there's no beating the original cast. Miss you, Roddy McDowall.

Comment

Working...
                                X