Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charlie Day + Jason Sudekis = awesome.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Don't get me wrong I like all three of those guys but that trailer was just........meh.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• supposedly Jennifer Aniston is going topless in it. That's all I got.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Dude. . . ain't that enough!?
          I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
            Dude. . . ain't that enough!?
            No.

And ten fucking years too fucking late.

I needed this back when I didn't have a direct line to the insta-fap...er I mean the internet.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I'll see it for Charlie Day. Dude needs more work.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Fuck Jennifer Aniston.
                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                  supposedly Jennifer Aniston is going topless in it. That's all I got.
                  Reeks of Halle Berry levels of MEH.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Unless Jennifer Aniston is being made 'airtight' by three midgets with extraordinarily long gear, then I will have to pass...

Comment

• Yep, good to see that Bridesmaids is getting awesome reviews.

Comment

• my wife has become rather...INSISTENT...that I take her to see 'Bridesmaids'.
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I can't wait to see it.

Comment

• It sure looks fun.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
                              Funny People didn't know what kind of movie it wanted to be. Except an extremely long and mostly unfunny one.
                              Funny People is funnier than Hot Rod and Pineapple Express. And Tropic Thunder and I Love You, Man. It's also fresher and more ambitious than all of them bar P.E. I'll grant you that it was long but I actually found the comedy/drama ratio really interesting (and how many times can we say that of modern comedies?) Also, nice work from Mann, Bana, Hill, Sandler, and Schwartzman.

I say the flick deserves some slack for at least trying something different with a comedy/drama as opposed to hoping the usual rag tag faces its made up of parlaying their usual acts will get it a pass.

RZA's banter with Rogen alone was funnier than some guff I've watched.
                              "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• God I hated that movie.

Comment

Working...
                                X