Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Totally. Even as a kid I thought the Stooges were fucking dumb and unfunny.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I hate all of you.
      Originally posted by Ari
      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• If we never had the Stooges, we wouldn't have the term "Fake Shemp" nor the manic slapstick bullshit of the Evil Dead movies.

That being said, holy shit Farrellys. Get it together. Or retire and stop doing this to yourselves.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Stooges movie looks like the embodiment of all that is dumb.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Small consolation: at least Will Sasso is getting paid.

I will forever be indebted to him for his Kenny Rogers impression.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncow Gus View Post
              I will forever be indebted to him for his Kenny Rogers impression.
              I love you again!

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/z0zquW6BP90" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="420"></iframe>
              Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• The Jackass.skit is fantastic.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
                  Adam Sandler is the new Eddie Murphy/Steve Martin.
                  Both these guys had an extremely funny phase. Not Sandler. Ever.
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Funny to remember a time when Sandler was more of a cult comedy figure and his grass-roots campaign that slowly turned him into a comedy movie-star.
                    Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• If by "funny" you mean "sad."
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• That. Fascinating is another world that comes to mind too.
                        Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Re: The Three Stooges trailer - um... well... uh... I liked the nun in the swimsuit. Beyond that, who the FUCK thought this was a good idea? If this was a biopic or something about Howard, Fine and Howard - the backstage drama behind the onscreen comedy - OK, I'd get behind it. This... this is just... shit. And fuck Fox for releasing it upon us.

Re: The actual Three Stooges - I liked 'em, but I gotta go with the Marx Brothers for the win. Those guys pulled some really hilarious shit from left field.

Re: Sandler - nowhere near as funny as Martin or Murphy, but nowadays those two are nowhere near as funny as they used to be, so the comparison is apt. If none of 'em ever made a movie again, I'd be happy.

Comment

• I can fully admit to loving Sandler's first cd back in the day, along with his work on SNL and in Happy Gilmore and Billy Madison. I even like Little Nicky (it's so mean spirited, it's great). But his family movies can fuck right off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
                              I even like Little Nicky (it's so mean spirited, it's great).
                              Anger...rising...
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncow Gus View Post
                                Anger...rising...
                                LET'S GET HIM!
                                Originally posted by Ari

Comment

Working...
                                X