Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/kYYoqCzGFeA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• JGL's face still looks goofy as fuck in this.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• That trailer is the bees-fucking-knees!
        Originally posted by Ari
        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• It is pretty great but his fucking face bothers the hell outta me.

Comment

• DILLAHUNT.

Comment

• He was my favorite person next to Bill Campbell in The 4400. He's awesome.

Comment

• I don't think I've seen him be bad in anything.

Not sure why they're CGI Willis-ing JGL's face. Throw in some contacts if their eye colors are different and call it good.

Comment

• I think it's just makeup, isn't it?

I actually think it looks fine and its not gonna ruin what looks to be a great fucking movie.
                  I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• He looks dumb.

He sounds dumb.

I will still see it despite my misgivings over a little chinese boy playing young Bruce Willis.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I'll see this shit out of this movie.
                      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Not watching anymore trailers. Rian Johnson was on Twitter saying that the trailer gives away a bit more of the plot than many would care to know.

Comment

• Looks good.

BUUUUUUT

the new trailer for TOTAL RECALL looks amazing. Fuck me but it's hitting my sweet spot.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Yeah, that TOTAL RECALL trailer is awesome. They sure do give a lot up in it, though. Did they reveal the wife twist in the trailers for the original?

Comment

• My worry about Total Recall is that they seem to have lifted half the script of Arnie's version, which is just lazy frankly. Didn't realise Woodbine was in it, though and I'm eager to see more of Cranston.

I do agree it looks like hella fun though.
                              I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Total Recall looks like an awesome summer movie.

Comment

Working...
                                X