This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lisa View Post
    Ahhhh, what can I tell you, my friend? If you're on a crusade to squash Sandra Bullock's career as America's Sweetheart, you're about 18 years too late.
    He's probably referring to the absurdity of it, because it is nothing but an assumption which influences popular opinion. Or that Matt is excusing All About Steve.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Bullock was in HAGGIS CRASH, right? For that alone she should be permanently sentenced to actor jail.

Comment

• She should be relegated to making WWE Films for the next five years.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Love Potion No. 9 will always have a special place in my heart.

Comment

• I also was a fan of her chick flicks - plus she was ALSO in A Time to Kill, although she couldn't hold a flame to my Matthew. He looked much better in the south and being sweaty.
            If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• Frankly, I don't care how much I get busted on - I loved "Miss Congeniality". Didn't see the second one, but loved the hell out of the first one (and come on, you nay-saying bastards - Shatner was in it!). See, ya gotta understand one thing about me - before the Miss America pageant was hauled off to Vegas and cable, its home was Atlantic City, and it was a big deal on network television when I was a kid. A VERY big deal. Every morning after the pageant, the front page of the Atlantic City Press had a full top-to-bottom portrait of the winner; this was prime stuff for me growing up, from babyhood clear into post-college. In AC, you didn't miss that shit. Anyway, as a result, I LOVE beauty pageant humor - LOVE IT. When I was doing stand-up, my jokes about beauty pageants got my biggest laughs. So as a direct result, "Miss Congeniality" and "Drop Dead Gorgeous" are two of my favorite comedies; that's just how I roll.
              Last edited by Lisa; 10-04-2011, 07:24 AM.
              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• The first Miss Congeniality is great. The second one...yeah...
                Originally posted by Ari
                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Even MY Sandy B. love doesn't stretch that far - I never saw the second one. I'll defend the first one all day long, but that's about it.

EDIT - And even though I swear I'm not trying to piss off Troy, I did decide to follow Lesley's lead and do an avatar change for the conversation. May as well put my money where my mouth is.
                  Last edited by Lisa; 10-04-2011, 07:48 AM.
                  2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• Looks like I'm safe to stick with my Shatner avatar. Never saw the second one, but the first MG was passable.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Balls Mahoney View Post
                      She should be relegated to making WWE Films for the next five years.

hahaha
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Lisa View Post
                        Ahhhh, what can I tell you, my friend? If you're on a crusade to squash Sandra Bullock's career as America's Sweetheart, you're about 18 years too late.

It's about more than Bullock. It's about the attachments that the cult of celeb personality make with people.

It's just weird.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Well, that's true too. It's different for me here because we're discussing someone I happen to like, but I see your point - I do get that about celebs I can't stand who everyone loves. I mean - here's a perfect example - JLo. What the hell? I just don't get the love AT ALL.

Comment

• Out of Sight can only be coasted on for so long.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• What's the word on 'Anonymous' and '3I Musketeers'? Just bow dreadful are they?
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I actually want to see 3 Musketeers. Not because I think it will be any good, but it looks fucking INSANE and I want to see just how huge a clusterfuck it is. Plus, Ray Stevenson.

Comment

Working...
                                X