Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Band The Thing trailer. Still want to see this.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• It's like I just saw flashes of Sigourney. And she's got weegee bros now.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Are they doing a new, fancy blu-ray of the Carpenter movie to coincide with this? Because I never bought it on DVD but would certainly go with a shiny blu-ray. I wanna feel every hair in MacReady's beard.

Comment

• You, me and everyone else.

If I made a Noah movie, the Ark would be R.J.'s beard.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• It's already on Bluray. Supposedly on par with the HD release. Only problem? The extras that were on the DVD and HD releases? Absent.
            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
            - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• I bet MONEYBALL might be an actually good movie but I will never watch it because Jonah Hill.

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
                It's already on Bluray. Supposedly on par with the HD release. Only problem? The extras that were on the DVD and HD releases? Absent.
                As long as there's a commentary track with Kurt and John shootin' shit, who needs extras?

(I'm sorry Bottin. I'm so sorry.)
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Call me crazy or butthurt, but the more I see spots for 50/50, the more disgusted I feel.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Balls Mahoney View Post
                    As long as there's a commentary track with Kurt and John shootin' shit, who needs extras?

(I'm sorry Bottin. I'm so sorry.)
                    I know there is an audio commentary...just not sure if it is the same. The footage dropped was creature effects footage, stills and the like. Which I enjoy watching.
                    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by Balls Mahoney View Post
                      Call me crazy or butthurt, but the more I see spots for 50/50, the more disgusted I feel.
                      Why? I'm excited as hell for it.

Comment

• Because it's being showcased as a fucking comedy about some unscrupulous douchebag who fakes having cancer to get laid?

It rustles my jimmies to no goddamn end.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• He does? Seems his friend tries to tell him it will get him laid, he tries it once, and fails in historic fashion. It's a single joke and it blows up in his face, not the basis of the story.

Comment

• Well then it's just momentarily colossally fucking stupid.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• But how when the character flat out says "that was dumb, I was wrong, I was wrong!" and runs him away. It being stupid IS the joke. Your indignation is to be applauded sir.

Comment

• As it should be.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X