This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
    Didn't care for the show at all. Depp got hate from me for years because of his association w/ it.
    ? That's kind of like hating Clooney for Facts of Life. ??????
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
      I don't mind the idea of liking him (I loved GI Joe), but really disliking Haywire and his pout-off with Carano hasn't helped this year.
      HAYWIRE WAS GREAT YOU INFIDEL!!!!
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Let's not do this again. I made my case on these very pages and I stand by it.
        I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• DEATH TO BEN! DEATH TO THE WEST!

I'm just joking around. But somehow, I like Tatum, despite him being a complete vacuum in some movies, and I really see him in a comedy.
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
            ? That's kind of like hating Clooney for Facts of Life. ??????
            No, because Clooney's was a very limited role on FoL. Depp was a star of 21 Jump St. A more equivalent statement would be like hating Mindy Cohn.
            I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
              No, because Clooney's was a very limited role on FoL. Depp was a star of 21 Jump St. A more equivalent statement would be like hating Mindy Cohn.
              I still don't get it. A lot of actors star in things early on before they become "stars" It just seems a weird thing to hold against him when you could have held one of his 9000 kooky for the sake of kookiness roles against him too.

But hey man, you got your principles, I can respect that.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Tickets: bought. Friday, 8:20pm, IMAX. Just emailed my wife about it. I haven't seen her this pumped over a movie in a long time.
                Originally posted by Martin
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                Originally posted by Martin
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Michael Bay, taken to task for his comments about his upcoming Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles revamp/reboot/remake film. My only concern is how he'll possibly fit in American flags, fighter jets, soldiers, etc. like he does in damn near Every. Single. Movie. he makes.

We dig on how you love your country, Mike, but seriously, show some love for the Island of Guam, can't ya?

Comment

• He is Captain Jingoism.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Dude's more Captain America than Captain America, minus the super soldier stuff and the shield.

Comment

• TMNT fans are ridiculous. The original comics involved aliens, pretty much from the get go, and it's no less silly than OMG GREEN OOZE COVERED THEM AND THEY GOT SMART AND HUMAN LIKE.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Plus ever iteration of the property has been different. There has been hardly any consistency except for the fact they are ninjas, turtles, and hang out with a giant rat.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• You are part of the problem.

*quietly wishes for a remake of the 1990s film, with period-accurate everything in his Hypocrite Lair*
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Maybe the Ooze will be the alien like The Black Cancer in The X-Files?

Comment

• Cancer doesn't sell toys.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X