Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I forbid you to say stuff like that unless you do it barechested, all oily and shit. Don't halfass it, B.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M WEARING. *turns on sparkly jacket sleeves*

"Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
        And A-GAAAAAAAAAIN /Jericho'd
        Will this work?

"Pleasure for me for to say "AGAIN!" to for Martin! A-Number One Champeen of World Greco-Roman Wrestling to pooey with Jericho! POOEY!!!"

I kick it old school, yo.

Comment

• Now we're talking.

Comment

• Why are there all these packets of nails & ball bearings attached to the championship belt? And what's all the gray Play-doh lookin' stuff?
            I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Comment

• That's awesome.
                  I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• New trailer for THE HUNGER GAMES: CATCHING FIRE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=jyPnQw_Lqds

Looks much more polished than the first film, but I remain unconvinced that it will transcend the really shitty novel.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• That Austin/Jericho gif is great.

Comment

• The look on his face really sells it.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Hmmm, Catching Fire looks more interesting than the first snooze-fest, but it seems decidedly light on action. And does anyone else find Liam Hemsworth completely non-existent in everything he's been in?
                          I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
                            Hmmm, Catching Fire looks more interesting than the first snooze-fest, but it seems decidedly light on action. And does anyone else find Liam Hemsworth completely non-existent in everything he's been in?
                            They aren't showing anything from the second half of the movie: like the first one, the second half will be an edition of the hunger games.
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I know no one cares about The Lone Ranger but I had no idea William Fichtner was in it. I'm sure I'll see this as it reminds me of the first Pirates flick.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Fichtner might be the one bright spot in a sea of poo that look like The Lone Ranger is. Goddamn this looks bad.

Comment

Working...
                                X