SPIDER-MAN, VENOM, NON MARVEL SPIDEY DOES WHAT A SPIDER CAN IF SONY LETS HIM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Webb is the definition of MANJAWFACE.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• You're the definition of FUCK YOU!!!!

Diff stokes/folks.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
        Webb is the definition of MANJAWFACE.

I can see it, Rob. He did have a manly jaw.

Comment

• I never found her attractive. However the other chicks from the early G4 days were smoking hot. Tina something or other and then this platinum blond punk chick.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I mostly agree with Rob. I think the blonde girl does videos on the Xbox now. I can't remember her name for the life of me.

Comment

• Yeah whatever Rob, this isn't Rob's old G4 crush's thread, it's spiderman, thus WEBB!!!

And I'd take Webb over both Tina and Laura Foy, even if offered together. Like I said, diff strokes/folks.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• You just want to fuck her cleft chin. Pervert.

Comment

• I dig Webb a lot, but also the chick that Kevin Rose was with for a while. She was on Screensavers. All the one that went on to anchor at CNN or something, super fine.

Comment

You just want to fuck her cleft chin. Pervert.
                    Sh-shut up.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

You just want to fuck her cleft chin. Pervert.
                      I'd take her manjaw cleft chin over these two ....

ANY DAY.
                      Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                      I dig Webb a lot, but also the chick that Kevin Rose was with for a while. She was on Screensavers. All the one that went on to anchor at CNN or something, super fine.
                      Sarah Lane and yesssss

Comment

• Apparently Sarah Lane is working on twit.tv. I need to start paying attention to that site, but so much shit blocked at work it's tough to watch any of their shows.

Comment

• TechTV/G4 used to have some unbelievably gorgeous girls back in the day, but it's been so long since I even bothered with that network (around the time they jettisoned everything but X-Play and Attack of the Show, so we could all watch COPS reruns until we puke), I'm out of the loop as to who's even on the network anymore. Also kind of fell away from the cult of Morgan Webb, too, though, y'know, with the force of a thousand suns if the opportunity ever came up.

Comment

• I watched for about a week after G4 bought TechTV. Never seen it since.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                              TechTV/G4 used to have some unbelievably gorgeous girls back in the day, but it's been so long since I even bothered with that network (around the time they jettisoned everything but X-Play and Attack of the Show, so we could all watch COPS reruns until we puke), I'm out of the loop as to who's even on the network anymore. Also kind of fell away from the cult of Morgan Webb, too, though, y'know, with the force of a thousand suns if the opportunity ever came up.
                              Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                              I watched for about a week after G4 bought TechTV. Never seen it since.
                              Yeah, It's all cops and campus cops and more cops all the time now. I don't even get the channel anymore due to us downgrading our cable to nill so I haven't seen anything on it in quite a long time. Screensavers was the shit back in the day though.

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CL-QjnZ_Yuc?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CL-QjnZ_Yuc?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>
                              <object height="315" width="420">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CL-QjnZ_Yuc?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="315" width="420"></object>

Comment

• Hell, I'm not even certain Webb's got the celebrity cred she had a few years back. I think after she got hitched and G4 brought Olivia Munn onboard after Sarah Lane left, her heyday kind of ended.

Comment

Working...
                                X