Clear All

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
    Jeff does have a webfetish.
      Spoiler: possibly nsfw 

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
      Jeff does have a webfetish.

Comment

• Hells to the ya-yeah! Morgan is sweet like bear meat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
          I can get behind that webb fetish.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Jeff, for you...

Comment

• Well, at least Sony is stopping at nothing to ruin everything great about the film franchise.

Comment

• I don't get Sony's logic either re: the Spidey franchise. It makes 'em a fuckton of money, so why not go the extra mile and put out something that will look good enough for folks to buy or double dip? These new covers look like they were made in an elementary school art class.

ETA: I can tell Phedg is sad about Sony's fucking things up, so to feed his web fetish some more...

Last edited by Timothy225; 04-04-2012, 09:44 AM.

Comment

• That's an insult to elementary art classes everywhere.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Tim, that's not enough Webb.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Really, Josh? Really?

OK, fine, but you have to share...

Comment

• I WILL NOT SHARE SPUD!!! HE IS THE WEBB-IEST OF TEH WEBB'S!!!!

Also that first pic....yeah, I'd buy that for a dollar!

Comment

• Second pic ain't bad either - she's one of those rare girls who looks great no matter what hair color she has.

Jen will likely claim Jack Webb, and I can't say as I blame her, so Spudd's all yours, fella.

Comment

• FELLA?!?? Did you just Sheamus me? I though we were friends Tim. *tomuchwrasslin*

Comment

• Should I not call you "fella" then, buddy? Or should I not call you "buddy", guy?

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                                Should I not call you "fella" then, buddy? Or should I not call you "buddy", guy?

Comment

Working...
                                X