• Show
Clear All

• Too old, too fat, too drunk.

Crowe from 10 years ago? Sure.
    Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Spideyverse 2 trailer. Bring it.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• That looks amazing.

Comment

• WHERE IS SPIDER-HAM?
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Looks good.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I mean, it looks fun.

Comment

• Morbin Time….
                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Morbin's worst sin, besides edited and hacked to hell, is that you're using characters created to be bounced off of a character they can't use.

I know nothing about Kraven beside the fact that he hunts Spidey. Did he really get powers from the blood of a lion? Like, why add the super power shit if you're not gonna have Spidey. So he's just gonna fight some nerd who turns into The Rhino but with less Russian accent?

Comment

• Kraven got powers from a mysterious potion of jungle herbs in the comics, so getting powers from lion's blood wouldn't be too off the mark here.

I'm sure I'll watch this eventually, but I really am not into super-villain centered origin movies. 9 times out of 10, they make the villain sympathetic and give them a shot at redemption, when all I want to see is a bad guy being a bad guy and doing bad guy things.

Comment

• Word Tim. I know it's just a trailer but it seems that is gonna happen here as well. RUSSELL CROWE MADE ME A PSYCHO, I WILL NOT BE MY DAD, I AM MY DAD, NOW IM MY DAD BUT FOR BAD PEOPLE AND LESS PSYCHO.

Also, jungle potion = ok, makes sense.

Lion blood = uhhhh, why haven't doctors around the world figured this out yet? IT BRINGS YOU BACK TO LIFE AND MAKES YOU AWESOME.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                        Kraven got powers from a mysterious potion of jungle herbs in the comics, so getting powers from lion's blood wouldn't be too off the mark here.

I'm sure I'll watch this eventually, but I really am not into super-villain centered origin movies. 9 times out of 10, they make the villain sympathetic and give them a shot at redemption, when all I want to see is a bad guy being a bad guy and doing bad guy things.
                        Well, now I just want a Payback-as-Kraven movie. And this ain't it. I'll just go eat a large dinner and hope my brain dreams the anti-hero story correctly.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                          Word Tim. I know it's just a trailer but it seems that is gonna happen here as well. RUSSELL CROWE MADE ME A PSYCHO, I WILL NOT BE MY DAD, I AM MY DAD, NOW IM MY DAD BUT FOR BAD PEOPLE AND LESS PSYCHO.

Also, jungle potion = ok, makes sense.

Lion blood = uhhhh, why haven't doctors around the world figured this out yet? IT BRINGS YOU BACK TO LIFE AND MAKES YOU AWESOME.
                          Well, Charlie Sheen was swearing by Tiger Blood for awhile there. All that "winning" he was doing and shit. Maybe lion blood is more gooder?

Comment

• ok...

Comment

• Uh huh. Was kind of hoping for old lady Madame Web from the comics, but the evil Spider-Man looking dude has me curious. Also looks like they're throwing a couple of the various Spider-Girls into the mix.

As I'm a geek for all things Spidey, I'll give it a whirl when it hits streaming.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                ok...
                                I wouldn't fuck that trailer with Bea Arthur's dick.
                                Originally posted by Ari
                                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

Working...
                                X