Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indeed. Just like the poor man's Jack Black, Dan Fogler, did.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
      Also Jonah Hill isn't funny, has never been funny, and just needs to stop.
      Say it again, brother!

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
        Jonah Hill isn't funny, has never been funny, and just needs to stop.
        Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
        Say it again, brother!
        Jonah Hill isn't funny, has never been funny, and just needs to stop.

Comment

• Went to go see X-Men: First Class last night, man that was great! Gonna watch some stuff today, not sure exactly what yet though.
          <sigh> FACEBOOK - MY WEBSITE

Comment

• Next of Kin AKA Hillbillies vs the Chicago mob

While completely forgettable, it's worth mentioning that Liam Nesson, (while sporting a noticeable neckbeard), Ben Stiller and Adam Baldwin are all in this.

Also, I find it very hard to believe that Liam Nesson couldn't destroy Patrick Swayze in a fist fight.
            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
              Next of Kin AKA Hillbillies vs the Chicago mob

While completely forgettable, it's worth mentioning that Liam Nesson, (while sporting a noticeable neckbeard), Ben Stiller and Adam Baldwin are all in this.

Also, I find it very hard to believe that Liam Nesson couldn't destroy Patrick Swayze in a fist fight.

Hocken's gonna Hocken.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                Next of Kin AKA Hillbillies vs the Chicago mob

I saw this in theaters when I was 8 and I wondered where in the fuck did they shoot this? Kentucky doesn't look this. Then, I started many visits to Appalachia in the following year. It's another world.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Next of Kin was always on back in the day. Always. It was a constant thorn in my teevee-watching side (which was rather robust as I was a tubby sedentary shut-in fuck).

I'd flip to HBO, hoping for something great, that it'd be something like Under Siege or RoboCop or even Nothing But Trouble.

But nooooooooooooo.

Next of Kin.

Redneck Swayze.

Non-Road House/Non-Point Break Swayze? FUCK. THAT. SHIT.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Unstoppable

The end sequence was the best part. This movie was a lot better than Deja Vu, but I wish not every third shot was a steady cam shot.

Comment

• I wanna see that one.
                      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Unstoppable? Yeah, it's not bad.

It's the best thing Tony Scott has done in years. And I'm partial to Man on Fire even though he does way too much with the camera and floating text.

Comment

• Jackass 3.5 - basically cutting-room stuff and extras from Jackass 3D, but some damn good shit regardless. Not quite as funny as Jackass 3D, but it does have it's moments. The crew delivers a couple of good paybacks to Knoxville - one is pretty subtle, one is sheer genius.

Wild Things - Much like Russ' mention of Next of Kin being on all the time on cable, this one was on a couple of times a day for months on HBO and Cinemax a few years back. Still, pretty neat, if somewhat flawed, crime thriller with double crosses, "plans within plans", and hotness from Denise Richards, Neve Campbell, and Theresa Russell (crushin' HARD on Ms. Russell). The ladies get themselves some shirtless Matt Dillon, full frontal and rear nuderty from one Kevin Bacon, and the effervescent Bill Murray chews some scenes with aplomb.

Comment

• 'Wild Things' was one of the better crime/doube cross flicks of the past 15 or so years. Very clever, very well done. Murray is a scream in it. The moment in the courtroom where he knows that he's won the case and rips the neckband off is a howl.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Yeah, it's very sneaky in the way the plot was set up, and is one of those flicks where you HAVE to watch the end credits to get the full story.

I agree with you on Murray, Matt. He steals every scene he's in. Even Robert Wagner delivered, especially in the courtroom scene when he tried to take over the case.

Comment

• Bill Murray knew what he was doin'.

He was playing golf in Florida around that time.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X