Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My wife really wants to see that one...thanks for the review.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lisa View Post
      I love Sean Penn - I don't care one whit about his personal life, but as an actor, he's aces. I would love to see this, Ben, thanks for the recommendation!~
      As good as he has been in other movies, he has yet to come close to his greatness in Carlito's Way for me.

Comment

• He was damned good in 'Milk' and 'Casualties of War'.
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• I found Penn to be irritating in Casualties at War but good in Faclon and the Snowman.

But I think his work as Kleinfeld was his best.
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
            But I think his work as Kleinfeld was his best.
            Awesome hair in that movie. The boat scene was pretty funny.
            "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• I'll agree that his best work is in 'Carlito's Way'. It's his most nuanced performance, in my opinion. Most of the time he's overacting to the point of self parody, though.

IS THAT MY DAUGHTER IN THERE IS THAT MY DAUGHTER IN THERE BLAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH IS THAT MY DAUGHTER IN THERE

Comment

• Penn had a jewfro that would not quit. It's the best jewfro this side of Ron Silver in Reversal of Fortune.

Comment

• The I Am Sam trailer is his greatest achievement.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Even though I'm not that thrilled about Penn's performance in Milk (It's still very good). It could have been a lot worse as Robin Williams was going to play him in Bryan Singer's version.
                    Last edited by Ed Hocken; 08-10-2011, 02:06 PM.

Comment

• I think he'd have been quite good.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Ya think? I'm not sure if I could see it. Plus, it's not helped by the fact that Milk was a very tall guy and Williams' is not. That didn't seem to affect Penn's performance, though.

You would have to hope that Williams wouldn't put on his usual gay schtick.

Comment

• That's pretty unrealistic. He didn't pull that shit even in The Birdcage.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Bear View Post
                            I watched Super twice yesterday. I wasn't blown away, but it's a very solid flick that looks lovely on Blu and has the guts to pursue a pretty hard concept right to the end of the line. It doesn't cop out when things start getting very murky near the end and Wilson & Page are delightful. Highly recommended, even if the very last scenes felt a little out of place and molly-coddled.
                            I fucking loved Super. Gunn rocked that shit.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by J.Jonah Jameson View Post
                              The I Am Sam trailer is his greatest achievement.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• What can I say, I hate Sean Penn.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X