Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lisa View Post
    I dunno, they're stupid!
    Godsdammit... it's good to have you back, kiddo!

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
      After rewatching it, it made me love The Losers even more. I liked The A-Team, but The Losers has everything The A-Team offers and makes it better. And the epilogue was botched.

And The A-Team doesn't have Jason Patric.
      But it does have Pat Wilson. And he's fucking brilliant in it.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
        Godsdammit... it's good to have you back, kiddo!
        Thank you, sir! Now go take your 'pirin tablets.
        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Thank you, sir! Now go take your 'pirin tablets.
          So this is Hell...and there's a crucifix in it.

Comment

• One more, one last one - it's absolutely my favorite line from that movie:

"It's like riding a psychotic horse towards a burning stable" - that right there is GOLD!
            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

One more, one last one - it's absolutely my favorite line from that movie:

"It's like riding a psychotic horse towards a burning stable" - that right there is GOLD!
              Gold what is fried...

Comment

• Originally posted by J.Jonah Jameson View Post
                But it does have Pat Wilson. And he's fucking brilliant in it.
                Absolutely.

I only saw The Losers in the cinema and it didn't do much for me, mainly cos of how bloodless it was. It needed to up the violence to meet the goofy tone for my liking. Also, switching out Idris Elba half way through was a bad move.

I stick by The A-Team as being the best team-based film of last year.
                I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Losers has Saldana buns, your argument is invalid :P

Comment

• Please. Saldana's good looking enough, but if I want bumcakes, she ain't who I'm going to. Biel wins there HANDS FUCKING UP OR DOWN.
                    I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Dude, Biel looks like a monster with all the plastic surgery she's had. Saw her on something the other day and was just shocked at how bad she looks. I had to google that Gear magazine spread and remind me of what once was.

Comment

• Just watched the A-Team last night for the first time. Yep, it totally beats The Losers. However Zoe > Biel easily.

Really dug the interaction with Neeson and Cooper and I usually can't stand Cooper. Sharlto was good as well but Rampage seemed a bit off. Probably because they didn't give him all that much to do. Also Patrick Wilson sucks. I kept wishing Jason Patric was the baddie in this one as he was my favorite part in The Losers.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I still stand with ma crew. Patric Wilson, a great actor, wasn't up to Jason Patric's psychotic wonder of The Losers.

And Ben, you kinda spoiled The Losers...
                          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
                            Patrick Wilson sucks.
                            You go ahead and go hop on the tallest dildo on earth there, son.

Dry.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Wilson wasn't up to his usual game here.
                              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• You fellas are entitled to your opinion, no matter how bizarre.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X