Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The awful "humor" of Freaked totally reminded me Monkeybone for some reason. Maybe because it just felt like torture watching both films.
    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Who are you and what have you done with my Jew King?
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I'm not going to say anything. I don't want to reenact the Hocken/DOTD incident of '10.

*sits down and hyperventilates into paperbag*
        Last edited by Ed Hocken; 01-07-2011, 09:34 AM.
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Ok, maybe this will make you all feel better: I watched The Insider finally and found that movie to be so fucking fantastic that I started spiking my chihuahuas into my couch like I had just won a damned Superbowl.

Also, Bruce McGill= GOD.

Comment

• YES!

Comment

• Fucking A. Love that movie. Could maybe use a few tiny edits but is great from the top down.
              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Christopher Plummer OWNS as Mike Wallace

Yet another performance that should have won and didn't

It also makes a great pairing with The Social Network which is funny because Jesse Eisenberg's sister is the younger of the two daughters Wigand has.

Comment

• 'The Insider' is one of my top 20 films of all time. Glad and proud that I saw that one in the theater.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
                    Ok, maybe this will make you all feel better: I watched The Insider finally and found that movie to be so fucking fantastic that I started spiking my chihuahuas into my couch like I had just won a damned Superbowl.

Also, Bruce McGill= GOD.
                    Lord I remember hounding you about watching that one. Glad you finally saw it as it is great. And spiking your chihuahuas?
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Today is a sad day. For the King of the Jews has let me down. HOARD.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        Today is a sad day. For the King of the Jews has let me down. HOARD.
                        post + avatar = sublime.
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• He may not have liked Freaked, but he loved The Insider.

So you got to take the good with with bad, cuz the earth don't move with just the beat of just one drum. What might be good for you, may not be good for some.

And there you have, my defense.

Sit ubu, Sit. *bark* Good Dog

Comment

• Also, be prepared for Ceej and I to chat about this injustice on tonight's cast.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Loving The Insider does nothing for me. That movie is good, we all know it. I don't think I've met anyone who didn't like that flick.

Comment

• Sorry, hated Freaked. HATED WITH NERD RAGE!!!

I laughed pretty good at one joke, when Brooke Shields is interviewing Alex and she said kids scream at his name, then says his name, followed by screams.

But that was about it. I enjoyed the make-up, I guess.

Comment

Working...
                                X