Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sharlto Copley needs to get more work. He was great, even though they went meta when he slipped into South African during one scene.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
      Yes, the halfmoon indeed looks better.
      MOONSAULT OR GTFO
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
        The A-Team

This movie was better than it had any right to be, that I believe goes to the casting. And I'm really surprised no one has ever said anything about the cameo at the end of the movie. It's also Joe Caranahan's most coherent movie (Smokin' Aces can eat a hot bag of shit as far as I'm concerned).

The cameo is a cameo. I guess no one wanted to spoil it.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• hopefully get to watch that flick next week.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• what's the cameo? Spoil it for me.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            Originally posted by Martin
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

•   Spoiler: SPOILERS 
              Don Draper himself shows up as the new "Lynch"
              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Shooting Star Press is also acceptable. RE Moonsault
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• From Dusk Till Dawn. Still love this weird fucking movie. Warts and all.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Four Lions.

Possibly the darkest comedy I've ever seen, and definitely the best suicide bomber comedy ever.

Comment

• YES.

Love Four Lions.
                      I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• The director is a real cunt for making us feel sympathy for them.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                          Four Lions.

Possibly the darkest comedy I've ever seen, and definitely the best suicide bomber comedy ever.
                          Love that film.

Chris Morris is an awesome cunt of a writer/director.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            From Dusk Till Dawn. Still love this weird fucking movie. Warts and all.
                            *GeckoBroFist* Cheech, Trejo, Clooney, Tarantino, Keitel, Lewis, Sex Machine... and Salma Hayek snakedancing.

Hate this movie and you hate life.

Comment

• Creepshow. Man, I forgot just how fucking bad that movie is. Minus "The Crate" short, everything about that movie is just bad. WTF was Romero thinking with allowing Stephen King to act like he did. Fucking ridiculous. I have fonder memories of the 2nd one, but now I'm not so sure.

Comment

• The Expendables.

To watch that after my vasectomy made it even worse. What a waste of time for everyone involved in this. Hell, the vasectomy was better because it was shorter.
                                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                                X