Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
    And really? Isn't that something every man needs?
    +1 rep. You are so right. Where are the girls so we can *sisfist*?

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
      Ain't you got some 'Lucky White Pants' to wash there, Junior?
      I dropped them off at the cleaners this morning.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• What unholy power do you have over Vin, Cass? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO HIM? This has it's origins in your days together in high school, doesn't it? DOESN'T IT?

I do not share Vin's fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. That, and I'm pretty sure I can outrun her, as my legs are long.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
          That, and I'm pretty sure I can outrun her, as my legs are long.
          You can't, Tim... she runs half-marathons.

She'll catch you...

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
            What unholy power do you have over Vin, Cass? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO HIM? This has it's origins in your days together in high school, doesn't it? DOESN'T IT?

I do not share Vin's fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. That, and I'm pretty sure I can outrun her, as my legs are long.

youre next

Comment

• Originally posted by I_Cassini View Post
              youre next
              See? I told you... Shh! She may hear us.

Comment

+1 rep. You are so right. Where are the girls so we can *sisfist*?
                *Chickfist!*

I mean, Vin, come on. When I PMed you to thank you for bringing Cass to the boards because she's so cool, it wasn't just that. It was also because we're increasing our numbers.
                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

youre next
                  Originally posted by V View Post
                  See? I told you... Shh! She may hear us.
                  Not to worry, tiny dancer, for I have a clever plan.

See, we wear these really awesome disguises:

and when we're asked "Hey! have you seen Vin and Tim?" We say "They went that away!" Then, when Cass runs in the wrong direction, we haul ass in the opposite direction away from her!

Boy, girls are SO easily fooled! (Knock, Knock) 'Scuse me! That's the door! Yes? Can I help...

Comment

• Starting bad Lieutenant: Port of Call New Orleans. Super excited.

Comment

• Watched the Olyphant version of THE CRAZIES the other night. Put my in the camp that liked it quite a bit. Olyphant is awesome, though, so he automatically makes things better. The last shot was a kick in the junk.

Comment

• The last few minutes of The Crazies really took me by surprise and elevated it quite a bit, but it's a solid film throughout.
                        I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• So glad more people are digging on that. I remember getting shit for liking it in the theater. Some of the logic is wonky but I still think it works pretty well.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Got halfway through Port of Call before sleep took me. Want to finish it tonight, and watch CRAZIES.

Comment

• Port of Call's great. There's a sequence towards the end that's hilarious and then Herzog manages to make it profound. Cage redeemed himself so much with this and KickAss.
                              I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Speaking of 'Kick Ass': I saw a MF couple dressed as Kick Ass and Hit Girl on Saturday night. Even though Hit Girl was about 18 years old, both costumes were PERFECT. I was impressed.
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X