Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Baby was incredibly creepy. That opening was fucking awesome as well. Once Dr. Porkchop showed up, awesome.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I need to see TS3 again. I loved it in the theaters but it really hasn't stuck with me as a whole. Moments have, though: the opening sequence, Mr. Potato head and his contantly changing 'heads', Ken the metrosexual, and the incinerator sequence. Ned Beatty was great and the riff on 'The Great Escape' was great, but the film as a whole didn't gel into anything that deep and meaningful to me.

In truth, I prefered 'How to Train Your Dragon' to TS3.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Never saw Dragon. Heard only great things though, so I imagine I'll be picking it up on blu.
        I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• oh MAN is it gorgeous on blu, Ben. You're in for a visual treat.

Also, the ending to HTTYD is just as emotionally powerful as the ending to TS3.
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• I know a lot of people loved Toy Story 3. I never got around to it because my hang up with the fact that the story ended well in the second one. I didn't see the point of having a third movie.
            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• OK, watched 'Moon' last night. WOW. LOVED it from start to finish.

Comment

• I prefer TS3 to Dragon. Dragon's designs just don't do anything for me. Like most of Dreamworks output actually.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Watched three more episodes of Quantum Leap.

I got nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                    I got nothing.
                    Oh boy.

Comment

• *Cues Mike Post theme*

Comment

• Which series are you on, Ed? Cos QL is one of my all time favourites, but even I'll allow the first series is pretty dry.
                        I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                          Oh boy.
                          +10

Comment

• Originally posted by ben thomas View Post
                            Which series are you on, Ed? Cos QL is one of my all time favourites, but even I'll allow the first series is pretty dry.
                            I was watching some of the fourth season last night. The episodes were the one where Sam leaps into a perspective KKK memeber, a rape victim (A young Amy Ryan co-stars in this episode) and a cop who gets mindfucked by a pyschologist.

One of my personal favorites is the one where he leaps into the grandson of an Indian who breaks his grandfather out of jail so he can die.

The multi-part series involving Sam leaping into Lee Harvey Oswald was some good television.
                            Last edited by Ed Hocken; 11-04-2010, 12:02 PM.

Comment

• A Boy and His Dog.

Blood is the greatest dog to have ever lived and eaten someone for sustenance.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• YES. That movie is ridiculous.

Comment

Working...
                                X