Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I saw a couple of Kick Asses and maybe a couple of Hit-Girls.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• I wish that I'd had time to take a picture of them. Seriously, both costumes were movie quality in their perfection and attention to detail.

I ALMOST want to have a daughter specifically so I could dress her up as Hit Girl.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Red Planet. Again. Still not very good, but it could've been pretty cool I think.
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I was thinking about that on Halloween. I bet what happened was that a lot dads wanted to dress their daughters as Hit Girl until the wife stopped them from doing so.

Comment

• Saw one Hit Girl trick or treating, and one at the convention. Both little kids.

Comment

• So now we know who the cool parents are.

Comment

• Altered States (1980) - Trippy kind of film, with decent make-up effects, very strange imagery, and pretty good performances from William Hurt and a very smashable Blair Brown. Another film that I haven't seen in a very long time, at least in a decade. And we get a VERY young Drew Barrymore, too!

I don't know who's been selecting films on the movie channels lately, but my hat's off to 'em - some really good films have been showing up the past couple of weeks.

Comment

• Toy Story 3. Wow, pretty fucking dark for a kid's flick. I honestly thought that
                    Spoiler: spoilerz 
                  they were actually gonna be melted down and turned into a new batch of toys for new kids
                  and was just a slight bit disappointed that didn't happen. Otherwise the animation was amazing and I was fucked up enough that for pretty much the entire flick I thought that everything was real except for the toys. that's how good the detail is. Also, Woody running = AMAZING haha.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by MattMN View Post
                    We didn't get far into it, maybe 15-20 minutes. It was too late in the evening to start another movie and see it through to the end, otherwise we would have banged it out. We were really digging it, though.
                    How did you end up liking Tom Cullen's favorite movie, Matt?
                    "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
                    - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
                    http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
                    http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                      Altered States (1980) - Trippy kind of film, with decent make-up effects, very strange imagery, and pretty good performances from William Hurt and a very smashable Blair Brown. Another film that I haven't seen in a very long time, at least in a decade. And we get a VERY young Drew Barrymore, too!

I don't know who's been selecting films on the movie channels lately, but my hat's off to 'em - some really good films have been showing up the past couple of weeks.
                      I know some guys that dropped acid and watched this. Don't ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever do that. Ever.
                      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffington Headcheese OBGYN View Post
                        Toy Story 3. Wow, pretty fucking dark for a kid's flick. I honestly thought that
                          Spoiler: spoilerz 
                        they were actually gonna be melted down and turned into a new batch of toys for new kids
                        and was just a slight bit disappointed that didn't happen. Otherwise the animation was amazing and I was fucked up enough that for pretty much the entire flick I thought that everything was real except for the toys. that's how good the detail is. Also, Woody running = AMAZING haha.
                        Yeah, I was kind of terrified of that also, but I knew they wouldn't, you know, 'cause of the kids.

The bear asking "WHERE'S YOUR BOY NOW?!?" was pretty creepy, still.
                        "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
                        - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
                        http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
                        http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Chris Miller View Post
                          How did you end up liking Tom Cullen's favorite movie, Matt?
                          Didn't get to watch it yet. Hopefully tonight.
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I finally watched Lovely Bones last night. Not so hot. I give it less than meh. And Billy you were right- Mark Wahlberg was a terrible cast in his role.

Comment

• Originally posted by I_Cassini View Post
                              less than meh
                              Post Of The Day!

Comment

• Totally agree on The Lovely Bones, Cass. I haven't read the book, but you can tell its ripe material that was underserved by its filmic treatment.

In Toy Story 3, I found Big Baby sat on the swing staring at the moon - still and silent - incredibly, gloriously creepy. If it weren't for the final few minutes dragging a bit, that would have been a perfect capper to a pretty perfect trilogy. As it is, its only just the weakest of the 3, but its still a pretty great film. How good is the opening sequence, by the way?
                                I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

Working...
                                X