Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I only watched about 25 minutes of it last night. Sean Bean must show up later.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• He shows up shortly.

And proceeds to act the shit out of it.

Warning: it is a grim fucking trilogy. The closest equivalent would be Zodiac, but in the most depressing setting not called Chernobyl.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• xXx - part deux. Surprisingly not bad.
        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
        - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• How was Cube?

Pushing lines like weight: Torque or Friday levels?
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Torque. Cube was good. Not great but solid good. Worth watching.
            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
            - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
              Torque.
              Fuck yeah.

Netfrix, yer my only friend-o.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I watched "Over the Edge" last night. This is the first movie Matt Dillion was ever in and he's 14. Really good movie about the horrific suck that is living in a planned community with nothing to do.

Comment

• Yep. I've talked about that flick many times on the podcast. Love it.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I'm not sure how a 13 year old would get acid, but I'm not that crafty.

I did keep thinking to myself "So, this was Rob's life back in the day".

Comment

• Minus the gay half shirts.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I was just about to say that. So you were one of those guys that wore a belt buckle with a weed symbol on it?

But the 70s were a weird time, that somehow you could wear a half shirt and not be considered queer. Wow.

Comment

• Haha nah. Never really wore anything with weed on it. Except a shirt from the FUCT line back in the day that had a scene from FRIDAY on it.

Comment

• Never saw FUCT, but my former roomate wore stuff that read FCUK. It's a clothing line and he got to go to Europe, a lot.

*sigh*

Also, worth mentioning. Over The Edge was co-written by Tim Hunter who I believe is one of the gang members in Class of 1984. The guy is better known as a director of Sopranos and Mad Men episodes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                              Over The Edge was co-written by Tim Hunter who I believe is one of the gang members in Class of 1984. The guy is better known as a director of Sopranos and Mad Men episodes.
                              I thought I recognised that name as soon as I saw you type it. I've been plowing through the first 2 seasons of Mad Men recently.

For the record, I love it. Season 2 especially.
                              I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Originally posted by ben thomas View Post
                                I thought I recognised that name as soon as I saw you type it. I've been plowing through the first 2 seasons of Mad Men recently.

For the record, I love it. Season 2 especially.
                                Good to hear. I just got the first 3 seasons from my brother to watch, and I can see us doing a big weekend marathon in our near future.
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X