Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok added this to my queueueue, might as well watch it on my sick day if I can.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I have a feeling this will be a watershed for some...
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Yeah. This is gonna solidify who understands the mindset of BDR/PodCaust and who doesn't haha.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• He is delightfully unhinged.

In life, but also in this movie.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I am waiting for someone to put in Simon Sez and then make a comment about Dennis Rodman.
            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• I'd rather talk about Dane Cook in that movie.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• How is Dane Cook in that movie? Was he able to top his tour-de-force in Torque™?

Comment

• He's Dane Cook. how do you think he was? Actually that's unfair, he actually wasn't bad in that flick. Better than Rodman.

Comment

• Aren't we glad, Dane Cook's stint as a film "actor" and man do I use that term loosely is ovah.

Comment

• I liked his sleazebag turn in Mr. Brooks.

(Almost like seeing a young James Woods, minus the talent or machismo but with all the acne scars present and accounted for.)

But then again, I just admitted to watching Mr. Brooks.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Mr. Brooks just got listed in The New Cult Cannon over at The AV Club.

Comment

• That flick with Costner?

Comment

• Yep.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• With William Hurt as the wacky serial killer alter-ego.

Comment

• Was that movie any good?
                                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                                X