Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DRAG ME TO HELL- I didn't think it was all that great but it was great to see Raimi go old school. I was pleasantly surprised by the ending though.

Comment

• Interesting bit of trivia Grave. The building that Justin Long works out is the building I took my business classes when I went to school.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Drag Me To Hell is fast becoming an all time favorite. Watched it like 4 times since its been on cable.

Comment

• That's neat. I think he was a professor or something, right? They must have appropriated some faculty space for shooting?

I also recognized the train station from an episode of Chuck. It must be one of the bigger stations down in LA? I assume there are many.

Comment

• Still not a fan of that flick for the most part. Just doesn't do shit for me.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• That train station was most likely Union Station. That place is used in tons of movies.

Comment

• DATE NIGHT - I really liked this. Carell and Fey worked well together and the action (what there was of it) was well done for a comedy movie.

Comment

• Watched Pilgrim, Hitman and Surrogates this weekend (I was doing the laundry...).

Pilgrim was awesome, Hitman average (the chick was so hot though, and Olyphant IS Olyphant...) and Surrogates was baaaaaaaaaaaad.
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Whip It - Liked it quite a bit, cool little tale, and a nice debut from Drew Barrymore as a director. Also, c'mon. Zoe Bell, Ellen Page, Juliette Lewis, Barrymore, Wiig, etc. Oh, to get 'em all in a hot tub with me.

Comment

• I'm glad I'm not the only one that has an unnatural crush on Wiig.
                      I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Double rainbow with the power of a thousand suns.
                          The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• I tried watching 500 Days of Summer, couldn't do it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                              I tried watching 500 Days of Summer, couldn't do it.
                              You suck. It's awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rerb View Post
                                Oh to be that clown...
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X