Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
    I MAY have talked my wife into trying Netflix this weekend. We're winding down on 'the Wire' and she's wondering what we're going to watch next...I told her that we can get seasons of other shows and she kinda PERKED UP...to be continued.
    Seal the deal...

with Wang™!

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
      Seal the deal...

with Wang™!

Comment

• Well played, Tim.
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• and Chung™
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Best line ever in Futurama is when Leela says,

"This really Wangs Chung!"

Comment

• It's no "Cool your jowels, Nixon!" but it'll do.

Comment

• Guys, let's not do this here...
                I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Rounders

Solid entertainment. Two great central performances (Norton edges out Damon, but not by much), crazy Malkatraz ("suhhn ovv BEEETCH!), The Landau, and masterful moments of suspense. Glad I finally saw this.
                  "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Don't forget the Famke!
                    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Rounders is one of my favourites. I've seen it so many times it's comfort food for me now. Love it to pieces.
                      I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• I've never seen 'Rounders'. I've meant to watch it a number of time but just never have...
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I tried once, but the damn dvd from Netflix was unplayable.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                            Don't forget the Famke!
                            "Slutty Famke" was on the cusp of making it into my previous* post. I could've done with a smidgen more of her, though.

* when I began typing "previous", it started coming out like "pervious." Make of that what you will.

How awesome would it be if we got a Pervious Dorkus here on the boards? A lascivious Yin to nerdious' respectful Yang. The Ken to his Ryu. Banky to his Holden.

Originally posted by ben thomas View Post
                            Rounders is one of my favourites. I've seen it so many times it's comfort food for me now. Love it to pieces.
                            I can completely see why. Grosse Pointe Blank is a bit like that for me. If I'm not sure what to watch, G.P.B. always goes down well. I don't worry about "killing" it either, since it actually gets a little better every time.
                            Last edited by Bobby Bear; 07-20-2010, 09:32 AM.
                            "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Famke Jansen is a national treasure and the Dutch should acknowledge that.

Comment

• Haven't seen it, but do blame it (and other factors) for the eventual rise of televised boredom (World Series of Poker).

-Scene from life (now with Bahstaahn standing in for Dallas)-

"Seen Rounders, brah?"

"Not yet."

"Whattaya fahkin' qweeah? It's fucking great, brah. I gotta jet over ta Ronnie's for some fahkin' Hold 'Em."

"Uh, alright."

*goes back to WoWfag nerdery*

*levels up*

"Swish."

-end scene-
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X