Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The third act is where it's at, Howard.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
      Howard's End...
      Howard's Hughes.

right, Rob?
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
        Kinda like you, Tim. I loved Kickass, but I'm not sure I'd buy it. Probably on sale. I buy a whole lot less movies than I used to.

Unlike Inception, which will be bought with my bigass HDTV near Christmas.
        I gotta get it in gear and watch Inception already.

Yeah, my collecting bug's pretty much done at this point - be it comics, action figures, DVDs, CDs, etc., I've pretty much bailed on all that stuff.

Eventually, a sizable chunk of all that will wind up on eBay or donated to charity soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
          IYeah, my collecting bug's pretty much done at this point - be it comics, action figures, DVDs, CDs, etc., I've pretty much bailed on all that stuff.

Eventually, a sizable chunk of all that will wind up on eBay or donated to charity soon.
          Same. It's pretty liberating when you can just STOP collecting stuff. My need to be a 'completionist' on everything has been conquered.

Like you, I'm also seriously contemplating a massive sell-off on eBay. The money will be nice, but I need the frickin' space more than anything.

Comment

• I buy very little anymore.
            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
              Same. It's pretty liberating when you can just STOP collecting stuff. My need to be a 'completionist' on everything has been conquered.

Like you, I'm also seriously contemplating a massive sell-off on eBay. The money will be nice, but I need the frickin' space more than anything.
              Agreed, whole-heartedly. I just enjoy what I have, and only in the rarest circumstances will I buy anything collectible related. Most movies I'm content to wait until they hit cable or On Demand, unless it's something I really, really have to see in the theater, like Inception (I'll see it soon, folks!).

Cool thing is, if I wanted to, I could move my collections and my wife's stuff (big fantasy novel and anime fan) into one room, and still have space left over, so we aren't too bad. My two best friends - forget it. Too much stuff, admittedly very cool stuff, but too much.

Comment

• Kick Ass is way better the second time around. I really enjoyed it the first time, but the second time I loved it.

I probably won't rush to buy it (doesn't come out on disc until September here, I don't think), but I'll definitely pick it up at some point.
                I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Originally posted by ben thomas View Post
                  Kick Ass is way better the second time around. I really enjoyed it the first time, but the second time I loved it.

I probably won't rush to buy it (doesn't come out on disc until September here, I don't think), but I'll definitely pick it up at some point.
                  Right you are, sir. September 6th. Flick's actually the first in a good while I've been waiting to come out (the Blu-ray's been on my list since I saw it theatrically.) Wanna treat myself to the 3-disc steelbook edition Play are doing.
                  "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• I suspect that 'Kick-Ass' is going to...well...kick ass on dvd and blu-ray. I fully expect this thing to quite literally blow up into a sensation over the next year or so. Young Chloe is going to become a STAR.

Comment

• She's also good in 500 Days of Summer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                        I suspect that 'Kick-Ass' is going to...well...kick ass on dvd and blu-ray.
                        Sir, you are too good to bring the fleedisms.
                        I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Originally posted by ben thomas View Post
                          Sir, you are too good to bring the fleedisms.
                          I'll be over here in the cone of shame.

Comment

• Quick Matt,

Think of something Moltisanti-esque. That'll get you back.
                            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• *yawn* Kick *yawn some more* Ass. Over fucking hyped. A bad film? No. A great film? Hell no. A good film? Ehh, sure.
                              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                              - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• I guess I'm a bit burned out on the superhero origin story to give a crap about Kick-Ass.
                                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Working...
                                X