Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy shit. This movie is fucking epic as fuck. haha
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• OMG. I now love me some pickaxes. Jesus. Some redonkulous kills in this.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• OMG. The dog scene = FUCKING BRILLIANT.

Comment

• I LOVE THIS MOVIE.

Comment

• Is this some kind of DTV nonsense?
            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Yes. And don't you dare look down at it.

Comment

• HUMAN PINATA!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                  Yes. And don't you dare look down at it.
                  I ain't looking down on it. You're talking to the man who tried to watch Crow 4. I say tried.
                  "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• OMG. Seriously, everyone needs to watch this fucking movie. SO FUCKING HILARIOUSLY AWESOME.

Comment

• I swear. Crispin forgot how to act. Or decided to just not act. I'm not too sure at the moment. Goddamn. I wish someone else has seen this.

Best line in the last 4 mins?

"Do you want a HAND sammich?!?!"

So retarded.

Comment

• Also, he kinda sounds like a retarded Gambit from the cartoon.

Comment

• Added. Sounds horrible.
                          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• It is. But in the best fucking way. Seriously.

Comment

• Added.

I glanced at the cover, chuckled, and went about my business.

But that "Hand sammich" line sold it.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Seriously. This movie is for those of you who would rent shitty horror movies back in the 80's due to the cover or maybe the summary on the back. And you always knew they wouldnt' be great, but they usually were always entertaining. If Crispin wasn't in this, I have no idea if I'd be going on and on about it like I am now, but goddamn I fucking love Crispin so much.

Comment

Working...
                                X