Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I loved how SJW wieners got sensitive when one female character had a nasty death. Ignoring the fact that other characters in the same movie (and the franchise, as a whole) also met grizzly ends and this became a Social Media issue.
    Originally posted by Ari
    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• BUT THE ASSISTANT DIDN'T NEED TO DIE THAT WAY BECAUSE SHE WAS JUST DOING HER JOB OH MAN COLIN IS A MISOGYNIST
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
        I agree with this man.

Up to the point that it's better then LOOPER because those are the ramblings if an insane man.
        An insane man who fully believes in his insanity

Originally posted by Anderson View Post
        Seconded.
        thank you sir
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
          JURASSIC WORLD

Finally saw it. This was...not good. The 'idiot factor' was ridiculously high and the acting was uniformly terrible from everyone involved (not helped by the really tepid script). Solid special effects did not save this.
          Old man Matt just came back from his porch!

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          I fucking loved Jurassic World. Better than parts 2 and 3, Pratt is the man, The Kingpin trying to weaponize dinos is gonna be great in upcoming movies, the callbacks worked for me, and that last fight was great.

Yall hate fun.
          It's really fun. Indeed much better than all the sequels.
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Old Man Matt...I like the sound of that.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Matt, Jurassic World is...

BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• it really is. I mean, I fucking LOVE the original but man is the new one a bunch of fun.

Comment

• I was wondering if one of you fuckers would make a FIFTH ELEMENT/GOONIES/SPEED RACER/BTTF2 reference.
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                    I enjoyed Jurassic World just fine. Sweaty tank top "girl, how you run through the jungle in dem heels?" Bryce Dallas Howard was an unexpected bonus, yo.

Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
                    QFT. All of it.
                    See? Who would dare argue with the Island Republic of Guam's greatest legal eagle and favorite son?

ETA: Jurassic World is a goofy fun time of a flick. The franchise pretty much shot it's "dramatic ecological/sociological message" wad in the first and second film of the franchise - anything afterwards boils down to watching big fucking lizards go berserk while you shove popcorn in your cakehole, smiling all the while.
                    Last edited by Timothy225; 09-30-2016, 05:52 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                      He's really good in Magnificent 7 if that matters to you.
                      It might be silly, but when I saw him posting pictures of him and his family erecting that huge fucking crucifix in the desert over Easter I rolled my eyes so fucking hard I fell out of love with him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                        I was wondering if one of you fuckers would make a FIFTH ELEMENT/GOONIES/SPEED RACER/BTTF2 reference.
                        I'll ride this Goonies and Jurassic World train with you. On your own the rest of the way, Matt.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                          It might be silly, but when I saw him posting pictures of him and his family erecting that huge fucking crucifix in the desert over Easter I rolled my eyes so fucking hard I fell out of love with him.
                          It's why I don't follow many actors/actresses. I want to enjoy their work not know their whole lives.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I don't follow them, but it was all over the internet with people losing their mind over how christian and hot he was. Fuuuuuuuuck that. I follow Killer Mike, El-P, and Tatiana Maslany.

Comment

• Weird, I saw nothing of this traveshamockery. Oh wells, dudes still awesome at acting in good movies so far as I can tell and he hasn't gone electric boogaloo on Oprah's couch so he and I are cool.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• 31. Fucking terrible. May write up a mini review on the site. Steer fucking clear.

Comment

Working...
                                X