Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not bad...

I'm more partial to

Comment

• Ah cologne, such a mystery to me.

I just wear unscented. So there is no trademark Hocken odor.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Ed...

find one.

wear it.

you will soon find it difficult to walk with all the guys you are dragging along holding to your ankles.

Comment

• Yeah I don't wear cologne either. I'd rather just not be the shithead who doesn't know how to do it right, like the dude who practically asphyxiated everyone in the elevator this morning with whatever he bathed in before coming to work.
          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Just dab on your pulse points, and you are set.

No need to bathe in it.

Comment

• Got any suggestions for a guy like me, Vin?

Comment

• Great choice there V. Hmm. *looks at V* You aren't supposed to know about that one.

Ed. Shame. Shame. Shame.

Jake. Shame. Shame. Shame.

http://ezinearticles.com/?How-To-Pro...logne&id=20022
                We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
                  Just dab on your pulse points, and you are set.

No need to bathe in it.
                  I was going to say hot spots but technically you are more accurate.

*looks at V* Metrosexual.

Also, Ed. People really can't recommend colognes. They wear differently on different people (depending on one's body chemistry). Generally speaking, once you find the right class (citrus, earthy, etc) then you can wear anything based on that class.
                  We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

• Vin is not a metrosexual. Vin is a classy son of a bitch in the vein of Don Draper, James Bond or George Patton.

And as for finding the right class? *sigh* I'm gonna have to talk to the perfume counter person aren't I? Damn my anti-social tendencies.

Comment

• Tommy Bahama, Tsar, and Aqua Di Gio. That's it. I may have to try Eau De Vin, though.

Vin: in all seriousness, what's a good, reliable handgun at a good pricepoint?
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                        And as for finding the right class? *sigh* I'm gonna have to talk to the perfume counter person aren't I? Damn my anti-social tendencies.
                        Talk and test a few. They aren't going to know by just talking. You are going to have to wear it for a while and see how the scent changes.

Comment

• hahaha I'm imagining extremely socially awkward Ed just grabbing a bunch of magazine inserts from the counter clerk and running off to taste test them in the corner
                          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Side note. It's totally worth it to find out what class of cologne works best on your body chemistry. The right scent? Will guarantee sex.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                              Got any suggestions for a guy like me, Vin?
                              How to make Ed smell sexy... I look at your pics, and something says "Anything NOT citrusy!"

Originally posted by Howard View Post
                              Great choice there V. Hmm. *looks at V* You aren't supposed to know about that one.

Ed. Shame. Shame. Shame.

Jake. Shame. Shame. Shame.

http://ezinearticles.com/?How-To-Pro...logne&id=20022
                              My dad was a fan of it.

Originally posted by Howard View Post
                              I was going to say hot spots but technically you are more accurate.

*looks at V* Metrosexual.
                              Metro? Depends on how broad your definition is. I like to be well-groomed. I dress well when the occasion calls for it. You never get a second chance to make a first impression...

Comment

• (from the bottom of the last page...didn't want it to get lost)

Tommy Bahama, Tsar, and Aqua Di Gio. That's it. I may have to try Eau De Vin, though.

Vin: in all seriousness, what's a good, reliable handgun at a good pricepoint?
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X