Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broken Arrow isn't that bad. PLUS SAMANTHA MATHIS
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I don't hate either. Except in this movie. Have either of you watched it recently? I had the misfortune of revisiting. So fucking cringe-worthy.
      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
      - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• I'll rewatch it.

The hillbilly techno soundtrack by Hans Zimmer is great.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Woo is usually apt at making over the top sequences seem believable. Broken Arrow? I was not able to suspend my disbelief. I blame Travolta. Slater to a smaller degree.
          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

• I blame them for making me enjoy a dumb movie.

See: Face/Off
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Russ, Russ, Russ. Travolta is Battlefield Earth cringe-worthy in Broken Arrow. You should not find any pleasure in his acting.

Also, he was fine in Face/Off.

Comment

• He was ACTING! through this, as well as Face/Off.

And it helped to heighten the whole scenario of actually having two unlikely ACTORS!!! in an action film.

In Butterfields of Earf, he was boring and deserved the death of his career. Again.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Just started Dune. I fell in love with the book, and I've never seen the movie. I'm so scared.

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ View Post
                    He was ACTING! through this, as well as Face/Off.

And it helped to heighten the whole scenario of actually having two unlikely ACTORS!!! in an action film.

Comment

• Holy shit we get to House Harkonnen and the movie turns into Dr. Who. what the fuck is going on

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                        Holy shit we get to House Harkonnen and the movie turns into Dr. Who. what the fuck is going on
                        Relax... just go with it.

It will all become clear.

Comment

• Why the fuck is Baron hovering? Why do the shields look like a game of Tempest? Why do the guns make pew pew noises but shoot no ammo? WHY DID NOBODY TELL ME TO GET HIGH FIRST?!

Comment

• Goddamn Dune is a hot mess.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                              Goddamn Dune is a hot mess.

Watch the TV cut.
                              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Is that the long or short cut? I watched the long one. Holy fucking internal monologues Batman.

Comment

Working...
                                X