Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken
    How did I fail?
    The real question is how do you fail so often.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Only by doing it the American way, really really half-assed.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
        Only by doing it the American way, really really half-assed.
        Failing is not something YOU do half assed Hocken. Your kind of balls to the wall fail.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Which is still done half-assed.

I'm not the Michael Phelps of fail, that's Ceej.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
            Which is still done half-assed.

I'm not the Michael Phelps of fail, that's Ceej.
            Ceej may be the Phelps of fail, but you Hocken, you are the Bode Miller of fail.

Comment

• If I was the Bode Miller of fail, I would fail at failing....huh?

Comment

• Nah, you'd talk a shitload of stuff and then fail at it. So yeah, you're the Bode Miller of fail.

Comment

• Still lost,

At least let me be the Johnny Weir of Fail. That means I can have fail with "Style".

Comment

• Watched Heat, or at least most of it, over the last 2 nights. Still awesome with flaws.
                    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I have changed my mind Ed, you are the Ed Hocken of Fail. No fancasting.

Comment

• HOW DID SHE FIND THE HOTEL ROOM AND GET IN SO EASILY?

lulz
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Haven't gotten to that part.
                          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Ed is the "Eddie The Eagle" of fail...

No name change needed.

Comment

• I watched most of X3 while working out last night. Not as horrible as I remember. Miles better than Wolverine but still a horribly missed opportunity to do something memorable with the Dark Phoenix storyline. But I still fucking LOVE Frasier Crane as Beast. WORKS PERFECTLY.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I used to blame X3 on Ratner but that movie was such a rush job.

Comment

Working...
                                X