Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• - Toys; fun movie, I vaguely remember seeing this when I was younger (possibly in the theatre)...But Robin Williams actually works in this, he isn't obnoxious. LL Cool J is a pimp and the story is pretty good. #RANDOMFACT, the golf cart that the general rides around on is still in service at Fox, the archive dept. rolls it.
    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• You liked Toys??? Feeling ok?
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I did...it was fun...nothing spectacular but a fun flick.

Comment

• In all fairness it has been years. But I remember detesting it.

Comment

• Trust me when I say this...it is nothing spectacular, I went in with no expectations and wasn't upset that I wasted 1.5 hours of my life. Not worth a disc spot in your queue, but it was streaming so it was all good.

Comment

• Fair enough.

Comment

• I've only seen bits and pieces of TOYS. But what in the hell was that one scene involving the deadly military toys versus the useless kid toys?
                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                  I've only seen bits and pieces of TOYS. But what in the hell was that one scene involving the deadly military toys versus the useless kid toys?
                  That's pretty much the climax...too hard to explain in writing...plus I'm lazy...

Comment

• Yeah, you can't afford to be lazy if you're hanging around touting TOYS as a decent movie. Time to do some legwork, brah.
                    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
                      Yeah, you can't afford to be lazy if you're hanging around touting TOYS as a decent movie. Time to do some legwork, brah.
                      You've got to remember: Paul Blart.
                      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• But he changed his tune on it!
                        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
                          Yeah, you can't afford to be lazy if you're hanging around touting TOYS as a decent movie. Time to do some legwork, brah.
                          Speaking of brah, I might have to check out 2 Fast 2 Furious. If it's anything like Torque and it's short. There could be something here.

Comment

• That shit ain't short.

It's not even Colombus Short.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Checking Wikipedia:

Torque: 84 Minutes
                              2 Fast 2 Furious: 107 Minutes?!

That sounds way too long

Comment

• It was.

Torque is clearly the better film.

And that is the most unbelievable thing I have ever typed.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X