Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whedon is alright.

He has his niche just like every other genre-specific creator.

But the dude's head has a solar system orbiting it. Seriously. That's a fuckin' noggin. Like Sputnik, this kid.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
      I never watched Firefly, in fact I don't like Wheedon. What gave you the idea that I like Wheedon?
      Nothing in particular...

I just figured a guy who likes Time Lords liked westerns in space.

Comment

• Originally posted by B Grande View Post
        ...Oh and I had some time this weekend...guess what else I watched...
        Good on you sir. Shit, Ceej borrowed my copy of it on blu to watch before Friday.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Two bucks says he fails to do so.
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Ninjai: The Little Ninja awwwww....i liked it. i hope there will be more. its not really a movie....its a cute flash cartoon.

i want a little bird friend.

Comment

• Watched Lost in La Mancha and A Bot and His Dog last night.

La Mancha was depressing as hell. It seems like Gilliam was very passionate about the project and it's a shame that Jean Rochefort became too ill to finish (well, I guess the word "start" would be more accurate) because he looked perfect for the part. If I was Gilliam, I would not try and resurrect the project.

As for A Boy and His Dog, wow, I really dug it. The fullscreen shitty picture quality kinda hurt the film, but the film itself was a blast. Don Johnson, a talking dog, the Screamers, the entire wacked out Down Under world. Shit, this film is a fantastic post apocalyptic story. I'm kinda surprised we haven't seen a remake yet, with giant CG Screamers. Not that I want to see one, it just seems this film is ripe for the remake bug.

Fuck, that whole Down Under world is still creeping me the fuck out.

"You want me here just to impregnate the women??? AWESOME!"

*Cut to dude laying in medical bed with a device sucking out all his sperm*
              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Buzzed through 'Mad Max' last night. I didn't have time to watch it fully, so I just speed-watched it on FF, stopping for the critical scenes that always bring a smile to my face.

Such a great movie. Honestly, a remake of this wouldn't be the worst thing in the world.
                Originally posted by Martin
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                Originally posted by Martin
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• A boy and his dog is pretty great.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                    Two bucks says he fails to do so.

Nope. He doesn't fail when it comes to DotD sir. He watched it the same night I gave it to him. YOU FAIL.

Comment

• Mr. Hocken?

Your order is ready, sir...

Comment

• Originally posted by Hansel View Post
                        Nope. He doesn't fail when it comes to DotD sir. He watched it the same night I gave it to him. YOU FAIL.
                        How did I fail? I wasn't asked to do something by you.

Comment

• You fail by automatically assuming that Ceej didn't watch it. WE don't mess around when it comes to our zombies movies.

Comment

• Really? Of all the things Ceej can't be expected to do. This is the exception? Shocking...just shocking.

Anyway, DOTD to arrive today. Perhaps I could enjoy it while eating a chicken boob after getting my hair trimmed.

Comment

• Small Town Gay Bar. Kept hearing about it on Smodcast. Not too bad. But fuck! (See what I did there? DO YOU SEE?!), being gay in a small rural town in the Bible Belt is fucking horrible.
                              The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• That's a really good documentary. I was really surprised that Kevin Smith had produced that. Not to mention how fucking difficult it must be for gays and lesbians to be living in such enviornments.

Speaking of pretty good gay documentaries. There's also Gay Sex in the 70s. Yes, that's the title and yes, that's what it's about.

Comment

Working...
                                X