Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nathan can be the hockey masks.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Hansel View Post
      YES. Paul rudd for the win.
      There's a large care package of respect heading your way.
      "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• I saw that movie in the theater. Fucking ridiculous.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Bobby could be Hank Azaria.

Speaking of horror, I just might check out The Crazies. Might...
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Why wouldn't you check out The Crazies? The original is great and the remake has THE OLYPHANT!

Comment

• Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
              Running away from Ari is the only thing to do when you're Natalie Portman.
              No one can run forever.
              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Why wouldn't you check out The Crazies? The original is great and the remake has THE OLYPHANT!
                Yup, I like the original And THE OLYPHANT needs all the career boosting one can give him. I can't wait for that new FX series.

Comment

I saw that movie in the theater.
                  That's awesome! I'll never forget the Halloween party when I saw it way too young. The sight of the cloaked guy with the knife from the kid's nightmare near the start rocked my pre-teen boat.

I really wish they hadn't killed off Loomis like that at the end, though. It should just have ended with him heading back into the sanitarium to finish the epic ass-whuppin' Ruddsy started.

Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                  Bobby could be Hank Azaria.
                  I was gonna throw my hat in a minute ago, but couldn't decide. I'll take that, though! In a heartbeat.
                  "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Olyphant ruled as a slezy drug dealer in Go and as a Gay dude in The Broken Hearts Lonely Club (I think that's the title)

He also did a damn good sports report on 103.1.

Comment

• Don't you dare say you've never watched Deadwood....

Comment

• (Insert shit eating grin here)

Comment

Comment

• I've seen parts, but I'm not a big western fan, so I haven't been compelled by the Swearnegen.

Comment

• Oh shit.

Comment

• You got to be freakin kidding me. If you yourself aren't a fan of westerns and yet you go nuts for Deadwood, which is a damn good show don't get me wrong. You got to give me slack too.

Speaking of which I wonder how Olyphant is in Damages. Have you seen Damages?

Comment

Working...
                                X